Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

All kinds of stupid!

See if you can catch the first comment by the reporter.
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's a competition for the dumbest between the news broadcaster and the lady who the story is about.

Downloads
    Uploads
    She said the gun was rendered inoperable before she cut it... must have removed the bolt carrier group before she cut the barrel off.

Downloads
    Uploads
    She was digging deep into her memory to make sure she knew the talking points she sold her soul to repeat.

I need a high level expert to let me know he shortening a rifle barrel makes it into a “sawed-off-shotgun.”

Downloads
    Uploads
    Destroy something that isn't yours. Make something illegal doing it. Have no idea what you're talking out.

...yeah. I mean, it's a liberal politician. What do you expect?

#nothingtoseehere.
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fledge View Post
    She was digging deep into her memory to make sure she knew the talking points she sold her soul to repeat.

I need a high level expert to let me know he shortening a rifle barrel makes it into a “sawed-off-shotgun.”
    Thats the one! "She cut the ar15 in half and inadvertantly made it a sawed off shotgun"

Once she cut that barrel down, that IS constructive possession. 99 years for that dumb c$nt.
    Last edited by Stone; 9 March 2018 at 11:02.
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    She also played her hand in saying "its not our job to protect our children its the governments job" WRONG. That is the very core of every gun control fanatics argument. Bunch of fracken parasites sucking the life and liberty out of this country.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    She also played her hand in saying "its not our job to protect our children its the governments job" WRONG. That is the very core of every gun control fanatics argument. Bunch of fracken parasites sucking the life and liberty out of this country.
    That was a beautiful admission. You can tell she’s a rookie at BSing with believability.

Downloads
    Uploads
    They are like parrots, all they do is regurgitate what each other says. This one is for her...
    Name:  150673_600-1.jpg
Views: 206
Size:  91.6 KB

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    She said the gun was rendered inoperable before she cut it... must have removed the bolt carrier group before she cut the barrel off.

Even so, having an operable short barrel and unregistered receiver in the vicinity is CP. Hers was attached! She wants more laws but cant abide by the ones on the books. Ignorance of the law is no excuse.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Among all this other stuff she's calling for 'gun laws' and to become a lawmaker when she clearly doesn't even know the laws we already have. Hysterical. Not.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm just trying to figure out why one of the anchors had to run her own teleprompter. I guess budgets are tight in the Hampton Roads local news.

#productionnerd

Downloads
    Uploads
    The people of my state do not disappoint

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Downloads
    Uploads
    Cutting her husband's rifle in half because she's upset about someone using a gun for murder?

Her husband must be breathing a sigh of relief that she wasn't upset about a reported rape....
    Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 9 March 2018 at 15:24.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I want to know just how it was "rendered inoperable" before.

If it was just her removing big then that's funny

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    "And now you understand. Anything goes wrong, anything at all... your fault, my fault, nobody's fault... it won't matter - I'm gonna blow your head off. No matter what else happens, no matter who gets killed I'm gonna blow your head off." -Big Jake

"All the Gods, all the heavens, all the hells, are within you." -Joseph Campbell

Instagram- @tomcheaney9