Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry R View Post
    I am on the wait list at New Frontier Armory. The lower units are in stock, but no upper assemblies are currently available. I have pretty much settled on that company ... unless I die before they come back into stock.
    I'm going to give them a little more time, and if nothing happens, I will look elsewhere.
    Good call. My SBR lower is a New Frontier and I like it. You don't hear much about them, good or bad. It was my first encounter with a punch-less lower; using threaded pins and cap screws in place of roll pins. I think they're great, but others like pins. Also, they're pretty reasonable for billet and their stuff seems to restock fairly frequently. Depending on where in the cycle you got on the list, you should hear back within two months.

Edit: Well, there ya go! Hope it works out great!
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks good! You need to get some KRISS Glock 21 extensions

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Looks good! You need to get some KRISS Glock 21 extensions
    Thanks.

I found two different manufacturers of 25 round mags that are affordable, both Korean mfg and probably from the same plant, just different names. I ordered three of each to try out. I also ordered three Wolfe extra power 33 round 9mm magazine springs that are supposed to fix any "issues" the magazines may have with feeding. Going to try and get to GriffonSec's next week for extensive testing.
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Necroposting...

My QC10 .45 pistol build is finally done. Receivers, barrel and bolt are from Quarter Circle 10. BCM MCMR handguard, Kaw Valley liner comp. Holosun 510.

It is a fun little blaster!

Downloads
    Uploads
    How do you like the KVLC? It was in the running when I researched linear comps for my 12.5" build but decided on the BRT comp since I already had one on my 10.5" build. Granted, they are on a 556 rifle but they shoot super flat and follow up shots when running drills is super fast, Im impressed. Since I am not running anything suppressed yet its definetely the next best thing...
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    How do you like the KVLC? It was in the running when I researched linear comps for my 12.5" build but decided on the BRT comp since I already had one on my 10.5" build. Granted, they are on a 556 rifle but they shoot super flat and follow up shots when running drills is super fast, Im impressed. Since I am not running anything suppressed yet its definetely the next best thing...
    I like it. I had used a KVLC on a 300 BLK pistol build before getting my tax stamp. For the .45, I probably should have gone with the Magnum instead of the XL Slim as this is a bit longer than it really needs to be but I liked the idea of having it out past the end of the handguard a bit further for safety reasons. While this is really capable little package that's performing very well, for me it's primary role is "range toy". I don't have a .45 suppressor and getting one isn't high on my priority list, so I'll probably leave this as-is for quite while.

I will say, all the QC10 components came together well and this has been reliable in the first few hundred rounds. Most of the QC10 components were picked up at significant discount either direct through QC10 (blem lower) or through Dvor (before they stopped shipping to WA).