Downloads
    Uploads

LANTAC Razorback™ Slides are starting to ship...

https://www.lantac-usa.com/glock-upgrades

We have limited numbers left of these epic slides for Glock 17 & 19 Pistols. Machined from H900 condition 17-4PH Stainless Steel each slide comes complete with a set of Trijicon® Bight & Tough Sights, Billet Stainless Steel Extractor, GFP-E™ Firing Pin, ESP-S™ Ultra Smooth Safety Plunger & 4lb S-Kit™ upgrade Firing Pin Spring. All other parts are 100% original Glock.

Slides are coated with Black DLC (Diamond Like Carbon).

Aggressive styling meets precision engineering in the form of our new Razorback™ slides for Glock 17 & 19 Pistols.

Machined from pre-hardened (H900 condition) 17-4PH (Precipitation Hargened) stainless steel, bead blasted to create a satin surface finish and then PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) coated with DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) for a superior protective coating.

The Me-DLC coating used has an extremely smooth surface co-efficient of 0.1 and micro hardness of 1000-2000HV (Vickers Hardness) and is chemically inert, it has been shown to prolong part lifespan by upwards of 10 times normal service life.

Slides are available for Generation 1-3 & 4 and feature RMR cuts as standard.

RMR blanking plates are fitted as standard with Torx head screws and are machined with a continuous grip texture that flows from the slide across the plate.

Slides come complete with Tijicon® Bright & Tough tritium sights,

LANTAC GFP-E™lightened firing pin and 4.5lb striker spring,

LANTAC ESP-S™ ultra smooth safety plunger and reduced power spring,

LANTAC 17-4 Stainless billet extractor and high quality Glock small parts.

Reduced power firing pin springs are available seperately.

Manufactured in the USA.

Name:  4ebbdb_5ed92ead043941d5b59d908c7a73dede_mv2.jpg
Views: 530
Size:  106.0 KB
    Name:  4ebbdb_aab35bb296064a46ba9b11c8f5bd4e72_mv2.jpg
Views: 501
Size:  102.3 KB

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow that’s a lot of $$ for a slide with just some small parts and sights..$800 plus and then a fancy barrel.phuckkk

I guess if you had a expendable income..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    Wow that’s a lot of $$ for a slide with just some small parts and sights..$800 plus and then a fancy barrel.phuckkk

I guess if you had a expendable income..
    The price is definitely not on the affordable side for some. But it's on par with ZEV, Agency, Jagerwerks, ect. Higher end market. Trijicon sights and upgraded internals as well. A lot of other companies provided stock sights and internals. Are the upgraded ones better? Hard to say.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    The price is definitely not on the affordable side for some. But it's on par with ZEV, Agency, Jagerwerks, ect. Higher end market. Trijicon sights and upgraded internals as well. A lot of other companies provided stock sights and internals. Are the upgraded ones better? Hard to say.
    It is definitely not cheap even at dealer pricing but is about the same as the other companies you listed . I do like the looks of the internals but I haven't gotten to get hands on yet to make a determination , maybe at Triggrcon

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not cheap but more affordable than getting some Agency work. I like the design, kinda reminds me of tire tread on top.

http://www.agencyarms.com/urban-combat-slide
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Honestly not a fan of the overpriced agency slides either..lol..When everyday I see new, second hand zev slides and others..for 400’ish daily

When you can take your stock slide, send it off to jagerworks,or dynamic and 350 ish back to you with some useable cuts and coated , if you want I’d cerakote mine myself and fit any barrels, machined extractor, other then that stock rsa, worked over safety plunger..

We all know me though..broke ass ginger that doesn’t have any fancy crap and I’m a diy’er..

Anyways carry on..up to early again with about no sleep

Downloads
    Uploads
    Name:  IMG_5980.jpg
Views: 1116
Size:  1.52 MB

Downloads
    Uploads
    Name:  IMG_5980.jpg
Views: 1116
Size:  1.52 MB
    Very nice , I wish the books were open so I could partake in some Battlecockery .

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sak007 View Post
    Very nice , I wish the books were open so I could partake in some Battlecockery .
    This is an older frame, this stuff is way better now.

I can't afford him now.

Downloads
    Uploads
    This is an older frame, this stuff is way better now.

I can't afford him now.
    I don't even want to know his rates , but I feel like I might be as good as Battlecock with about 10 years of isolation with a stipple kit & a $1000 a day meth & adderall habit . I do not possess the patience for such intricate work .

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sak007 View Post
    I don't even want to know his rates , but I feel like I might be as good as Battlecock with about 10 years of isolation with a stipple kit & a $1000 a day meth & adderall habit . I do not possess the patience for such intricate work .
    No question he's the best in the business, but my budget can't justify it. I'd rather buy another Glock.