Downloads
    Uploads

Jackets for Women

I've been looking for a jacket for my girlfriend and wanted to get her Lynx or Valkyrie hoodie from Tad gear but shocker there out of stock . Does anyone know of any option similar to the Tad hoodies with patch panels preferably ? She is very large chested but has a small waist so trying to find stuff that fits is an issue . While were on the subject I know Velocity Systems makes a plate carrier for women but do to her figure I doubt it's possible to find armor plates that could accommodate her chest and be effective , anyone has any ideas on this even though i think it's a futile mission ?
    Name:  02ae6cdd1611e9ea00982c367271e484.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  488.1 KBName:  6ec1b5e84ac2058b542217f178d31b92.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  521.2 KB

Downloads
    Uploads
    Amabilis has jackets and hoodies that are made for women. https://amabilisgear.com/collections/apparel

As far as carriers and plates go, the only one I know of is Tyr Tactical: http://www.tyrtactical.com/products/...f/epic-female/

There is a female sizing chart on their site.

http://www.tyrtactical.com/faqs/how-...arriers-sized/
    Name:  FEMALE_SIZEmain.png
Views: 332
Size:  59.4 KB
    Last edited by Stone; 12 April 2018 at 05:38.
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sak007 View Post
    She is very large chested but has a small waist
    Now yer just tryin' to show off.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by schambers View Post
    Now yer just tryin' to show off.

I'd wait for the TAD Gear jacket you're interested in to get back in stock. Their gear is top notch and you'll likely wish you had waited. I enjoy my TAD jackets and wear them almost daily.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Another vote for TAD gear. I wear the stuff everyday and it holds up and looks great.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I love all my Tad gear stuff even if it's 10+ years old and about ready to retire . They make the worlds greatest shorts ever the AC cargos that I can never manage to find in stock since I moved away from the Bay Area . It probably helped having a buddy work there to deal with their highly annoying habit of never having anything around long enough to buy
    I'm sad about the ranger hoodies possibly being discontinued and wished I had grabbed one before all they had was soy boy extra mediums......well maybe Patrick at Prometheus will fill that void . But being that it's Patrick's brain child that probably explains why Prometheus has trouble keeping stuff in stock too .

Downloads
    Uploads
    I love my Force 10 AC shorts. Try the Recon ACs; they're excellent too. Never been a hoodie guy, but love my ranger jacket. Ive got pants and shorts going on ten years old that still look new, that have seen several pairs of Levi's come and go in that same time. Before trying that stuff, you'd never convince me that technical fabrics were such a big deal, but after trying them and finding out for myself how much cooler/warmer, drier , lightweight and long wearing they are, I'm sold, hook line and sinker.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!