Thread: TRIGGRCON 2018

Downloads
    Uploads

TRIGGRCON 2018

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would love to be able to go to that event. It sounds like it's much more friendly and cool.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a very short attention span but I have to tell you that I watched that entire interview and I am very impressed. Mr. Hwang struck me as very humble, approachable, passionate about the industry and intelligent. I for one will be trying harder than ever to get the time off work to get to Triggercon this year. Thank you for posting this thread and video. Iím sold!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by old11bravo View Post
    I have a very short attention span but I have to tell you that I watched that entire interview and I am very impressed. Mr. Hwang struck me as very humble, approachable, passionate about the industry and intelligent. I for one will be trying harder than ever to get the time off work to get to Triggercon this year. Thank you for posting this thread and video. I’m sold!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    John is a humble guy and is generally just a good dude with his heart in the right place. One of the most genuine people you'll meet.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    John is a humble guy and is generally just a good dude with his heart in the right place. One of the most genuine people you'll meet.
    Can confirm. UW has known him far longer than I but John is cool dude.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I spoke with him last year at Triggrcon and thanked him for putting on such an awesome event and he was very humble and sincerely appreciated the feedback .