Downloads
    Uploads

SPF: AimPoint CompM2 With LaRue LT 150 Mount

Paypal (pay fees or +4 %) is BEST. Best way to contact me is email: docsherm@hotmail.com

Everything is Best offer, So Make an OFFER- Worst I can say is No.

AimPoint CompM2 With LaRue LT 150 Mount and TangoDown FDE cover. It is used but completely functional, glass is clear and free of scratches. It is the 4 MOA model that is NVG compatible. Feel free to ask questions. SPF

Last edited by docsherm; 11 May 2018 at 16:35.
    "I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Downloads
    Uploads
    Bump with a price drop
    "I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Downloads
    Uploads
    Bump with Price drop

Downloads
    Uploads
    Guys this is a SMOKING deal. Way better than a PRO for almost the same price. I have an M2 (not the sweet Larue mount though)

Downloads
    Uploads
    SOLD Pending Funds
    Last edited by docsherm; 11 May 2018 at 16:36.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Offer made (via PM)