Thread: bcm kmr value

Downloads
    Uploads

bcm kmr value

have a quick question for you guys, what would you think the value on a 15' bcm kmr rail would be worth used, this isnt the alpha rail but the original, thinking about replacing it with a vseven rail

Downloads
    Uploads
    Depends on condition as well. But for me I would post a used item in good condition at 20% less than its going price. Then wait a week and see if you got any bites, no bites I would drop it another 5% or so. Wash, rinse, repeat...
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Depends on condition as well. But for me I would post a used item in good condition at 20% less than its going price. Then wait a week and see if you got any bites, no bites I would drop it another 5% or so. Wash, rinse, repeat...
    This is a good rule of thumb for used gear.

I have an original KMR, and to me, it's proven too soft for any kind of duty use. I'd say it's worth 30-40% off original MSRP to me. I'm sure higher to others.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Agreed. It also depends on how fast he wants to sell it to. Put a smoking good price on it and it will be gone quickly...
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post

I have an original KMR, and to me, it's proven too soft for any kind of duty use. I'd say it's worth 30-40% off original MSRP to me. I'm sure higher to others.
    I find it interesting, if not surprising, that V Seven is also using a Magnesium alloy after the issues with the KMR. That said, given that the original KMRs are no longer available, I wouldn't be surprised if you could achieve a pretty good price from one of the many ounce counters out there.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post

yes it seems pretty soft, ive seen pics of them bent pretty good, not for duty or even hard use, was building a light weight ar at the time, now just changing things up a little, got a geissele on my main go to ar

Downloads
    Uploads
    I believe someone here had their rifle fall over and bent the crap out of it...