Downloads
    Uploads

WEVO Fishing Trip?

Another post about the ranch

The lake I put a picture up of a few days ago is about 40 acres but it's way over stocked. Mainly it has crappie and bass but I think a few other species as well.

Anyway the lake is overstocked and the food supply is limited. They brought in professionals to help put a plan together to fix the problem. They are putting in piers and feeding systems as well as building 'cover' and installing a wire retaining wall to protect the smaller fish.

In the mean time over the next few years they need to fish out certain sizes and species and throw back other sizes in order to help restore a balance and to grow more really big fish. One of the guys that is helping manage that project said him and one other guy caught over 300 fish in one afternoon there.

Anyway if anybody might be interested I might be able to arrange a fishing trip, maybe a pig hunt, and we can shoot all the guns you want. No one would need any kind of fishing license or any hunting license because the lake is private and no one cares if you shoot pigs.

If interest is enough I might try to put together something a little later in the summer or at the start of fall. Other than just getting here it would be a bring your own guns, ammo, and fishing poles event. You might or might not have to get/share a room though. Also if you want to do something like helicopter hunts I might be able to help with that too but you gotta pay for it yourself.

Provided I am not off somewhere in another country I could probably arrange something.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm up for that depending on dates and if I can get off of work.

So put me down for defiant maybe lol

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    "And now you understand. Anything goes wrong, anything at all... your fault, my fault, nobody's fault... it won't matter - I'm gonna blow your head off. No matter what else happens, no matter who gets killed I'm gonna blow your head off." -Big Jake

"All the Gods, all the heavens, all the hells, are within you." -Joseph Campbell

Instagram- @tomcheaney9

Downloads
    Uploads
    I’d be game for that. Destroying pigs is a favorite activity of mine.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll keep it in mind. A week in Florida and the Key's is putting a BIG $ sized chunk out of my A$$. Leaving in the morning. Got seat 1B which means I'm the first one to get a double screwdriver at 0830hrs. Lord help me.....
    NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member