Downloads
    Uploads

Review: Garmin Fenix 5X Sapphire Performance Package

Description
    The Garmin Fenix 5 comes in various configurations, colors, sizes and specifications. It is the latest iteration of the Fenix rugged multisport series of watches which has a lot of features/specs, too many to list here. I will cover the exact features I used and the specific configuration I purchased, which was the Fenix 5 Sapphire Performance Package which came in at around 47mm (measuring the watch case, side to buttons) which came with a sapphire crystal and a performance heart rate band to maximize application and utilization of the Fenix 5. I pre-ordered this watch in March of 2017 from Amazon when I first heard of it and waited until May 3rd to finally get it in.
    Read the full review here -> https://www.vdmsr.com/2018/05/garmin...rformance.html

Downloads
    Uploads
    I ran the battery out of my F2, and am digging my current F3 HR. I’ll skip the 5 until my 3 dies, so that will probably bring me to a 6 or 7 I hope. I work with my hands In very scratchy locations, and the sapphire lens is a must. Got a nasty scratch on my old non sapphire watch. Almost 2 years in on my F3 and the lens looks perfect, and th bezel also lost great. Very durable watches.