Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sure is compact... half the length of a T1. Reckon Aimpoint got the height/length switched?

2oz... that's light.
    Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 11 June 2018 at 12:45.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Necro-posting here, but need some help.

Can someone explain to me how an ACRO actually attaches to a slide (or plate)? Since it doesn't have the top-down screws like a RMR, I just don't understand how it attaches or what keeps it there. Specifically for a non-MOS Glock.

I may end up using a RMR-ACRO plate on an already existing slide, but trying to understand the mechanics overall.

Downloads
    Uploads
    From their site.
    "A variety of mounting solutions available

The Acro P-1 can be used on a wide range of weapon platforms in combination with different mounting solutions developed especially for this small red dot optic.

The now available solutions are:

quick detachable mounts for weaver and picaninny rail,
    a wide range of different adapter plates for optic ready pistols,
    and an adapter plate for Micro interface that allows compatibility with all Micro sights mounting solutions."

My guess is you need to find an adaptor plate for your application... Looks like as is, it will attach to a picatinny rail...

Scroll through the pics and there is a diagram explaining it. https://www.aimpoint.us/product/aimpoint-acro-p-1/
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've looked through those before, and other than the RMR adapter plate, there isn't any real explanation of how it attaches for a dedicated cut slide. If there is such a thing. At this point, it looks like just going with a RMR adapter plate is "the" way to do it, either Aimpoints plate (if you can find one) or a third party like Primary Machine. But I'm trying to understand the original mechanics before finally deciding to go that way.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If I had to guess, a dedicated cut slide could be screwed up from the inside of the slide... But I suppose you would still need an adaptor plate Why the phuck would they do a picatinny mount system for a pistol???
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The oblong plate with the Allen screw slides out. You screw that to the slide cut then the ACRO slides onto that plate from the side and gets locked down with that Allen screw. Look at the pic of the right hand side of the optic.

https://www.aimpoint.com/product/aimpoint-acro-p-1/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    The oblong plate with the Allen screw slides out. You screw that to the slide cut then the ACRO slides onto that plate from the side and gets locked down with that Allen screw. Look at the pic of the right hand side of the optic.

https://www.aimpoint.com/product/aimpoint-acro-p-1/
    So for a theoretically ACRO-milled slide, there would need to be a raised portion of the slide for it to "grab" onto? Just making sure I'm understanding. Looks like the RMR route is the way to go then. I've just not been able to find any of those plates in stock anywhere.