Downloads
    Uploads
    Fake news!
    Name:  hands.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  46.1 KB

Downloads
    Uploads
    I went back and re-read my post and a little more info will add context.

With my trigger finger I can reach the switch no problem. That said I am trying to activate the light with my support hand instead. As it sits now I have to break my grip just a little to hit the support side button. Either that or I have to alter my grip slightly to make it work.

So this begs the question, how does everyone prefer to activate their pistol lights? Which hand, which finger etc? I am trying to set it up so that I can activate it with my support thumb without breaking my grip so much. I might be way off base though so please let me know.

I am thinking the new paddle(s) will help with that. Depending on what I see when they arrive I might just start out by replacing one side and see if that helps.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Support hand. I just drop my thumb down.

Downloads
    Uploads
    DG switch. Super intuitive, no fiddling around with switchology, very easy to use even when doing SHO/WHO. Light NDs are not an issue IMO for most civilian applications, and not an issue for me personally either, both due to extensive practice along with the fact that I use the X400UH so I have a lock-out option if needed. An argument might be made that it can compromise the grip a little, I suppose.

You could also try these if you wanted to: https://emissarydevelopment.com/prod...surefire-x300/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post
    Support hand. I just drop my thumb down.
    This.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I got the new paddles but I haven't had the chance to install them yet. I will keep you informed as to my opinions on the process as well as the product.

The paddles that Default.mp3 put a link to looks interesting but they are out of stock and said they have a new design being released early next year.

On a totally different topic I wonder what everyone thinks of putting a little light on my new P322? I know it's only a .22 but being out in the country it can be very useful. What are some inexpensive lights that you can recommend? I don't need something insane.

I haven't fully decided on doing that yet, but I am looking at it if I can find something ok that won't break the bank.

Downloads
    Uploads
    https://www.olightstore.com/baldr-s.html

Sooch gives it a thumbs up. It even has a little laser. If you're out at night and jump a mountain lion, you can distract it by playing "Chase the dot".
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    https://www.olightstore.com/baldr-s.html

Sooch gives it a thumbs up. It even has a little laser. If you're out at night and jump a mountain lion, you can distract it by playing "Chase the dot".
    Thanks! This is by far not a priority but getting a light for that pistol is definitely something I could see myself doing. Typically I don't ever shoot at night just because I don't want to be an asshole to the neighborhood that said something really really quiet wouldn't be a problem.