I am moving closer to making the jump into reloading, but the thought is still fairly intimidating. There was no such thing as A.D.D. when I was a kid, and as an adult I still feel I qualify as the poster child. Every time I start to look at all the choices, my brain starts to tune out and I just see a bunch of stuff that makes absolutely no sense. I understand components and am not a complete moron, but trying to understand the things I need in order to produce a round that I cleaned, prepped and reloaded just drives me to mentally go catch snakes in the creek. Please don't take this is an insult; it's not boring, I just lose interest in the process. I have been an average student except when participating in things that I took an interest in; in those cases, I was a self-taught SME, not able to sit still at a class pace and learning faster and more completely on my own by reading books and getting lots of questions answered.

Anyway, that's why I'm here; to ask you guys to address my dilemma: I need to know from experienced reloaders exactly what I need in order to produce remanufactured ammunition. I don't want things like "good enough for beginners"; Once I make a decision, I see it through, so I want to know what you use, what you think I will need, what is helpful, but not necessary starting out. I intend to purchase a Hornady progressive reloader, so what the hell else do I need? If you prefer a specific brand, why? If you hate a specific brand, why? I'd also like to see the lessons you've learned so i don't make them.

Dump it in!