Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice little rig..fit is damn near perfect imo.

What can? Griffin ?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    Nice little rig..fit is damn near perfect imo.

What can? Griffin ?
    Yes, Recce 5

Downloads
    Uploads
    So another update to get that thread back on track.

Yesterday I did some trouble shooting as I initially ran 2 magazines through it, and could not get more than 2 rounds without a malfunction. I've figured out that this lower does not like ETS magazines as it would not stay seated. Not sure if it's the lower or the magazines as a couple times, the magazine would not stay seated.

I went back to the known trouble free PMAGs and after running 2 more full mags with the PMAGs I did not have any issues.

Looking back at some of my notes from the earlier issues, I'm going to tie it all into a magazine/lower issue, not the Radical upper. Everytime I ran this lower with a non-PMAG, it's had issues. I've got almost 1k through the upper and for the most part, the upper itself has had no issues. I'm going to verify with one last range trip that it is indeed the magazine or lower, and then I'll do an accuracy test with some match ammo to wrap this up.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I’d be shooting that 6mm full audo airsoft of yours instead of this radical stuff
    Lololol

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    I’d be shooting that 6mm full audo airsoft of yours instead of this radical stuff
    Lololol
    For sure, but I get to shoot as much bulk 5.56 as I can. I'll do one more accuracy test with some match ammo I've got, and call it done.