Downloads
    Uploads

Looking for a 15” Rail, MLok preferred

Budget is in the $200 range. Can go over some if necessary

I’ve looked at a few. First is:

CMT UHPR Mod 2, 15” MLok

https://www.rainierarms.com/cmt-tact...d-2-handguard/

This one is “slick”, there’s a similar model with picatinny sections at 3, 6, 9 o’clock around the end for about $30 more. I think I like this version better

$170, 10.8oz
    $204, 13oz

American Defense:

https://www.americandefensemanufactu.../product/1247/

$180, 12oz

I like the first CMT one the best, I think. Not because it’s the cheapest of the bunch but it’s a great brand, Ive used one before and have set one up, and was rock solid

The ADM one offers what I want but beyond optic mounts I’m not too familiar with them

Any others y’all can think of in the same size, MLok, and price range?

If you know where one is on sale, along with a Griffin taper mount in 1/2x28, let me know please

Downloads
    Uploads
    You have any specific taper mount in mind? I MIGHT have a spare laying around. If not I will scour the interwebs and find something. LOL

As far as the rail goes I have no real suggestions. I've always used SLR. By 'always' I mean three times.

Their 15" Solo is above the price cap but if you get a good sale they do 20% off and it will be in the right price range.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    You have any specific taper mount in mind? I MIGHT have a spare laying around. If not I will scour the interwebs and find something. LOL

As far as the rail goes I have no real suggestions. I've always used SLR. By 'always' I mean three times.

Their 15" Solo is above the price cap but if you get a good sale they do 20% off and it will be in the right price range.
    That Mini FH for $40 looks like a deal! Thanks....I’ll order it when I get to work

Downloads
    Uploads
    Is this for the 16" RA Barrel?

If so, you can stand by ..... I think there is an extra CMT Rail floating around.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Is this for the 16" RA Barrel?

If so, you can stand by ..... I think there is an extra CMT Rail floating around.
    It is for that build. I’d be fine with 13” or so...doesn’t have to be a full 15”. Thanks man

Muzzle device shipped like an hour after I paid for it. Got another CMC Flat trigger but I think I want another Geissele SSA-E. 1st world problems

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Former11B View Post
    It is for that build. I’d be fine with 13” or so...doesn’t have to be a full 15”. Thanks man

Muzzle device shipped like an hour after I paid for it. Got another CMC Flat trigger but I think I want another Geissele SSA-E. 1st world problems
    So what muzzle device you doing again?

Griffin Mount?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    So what muzzle device you doing again?

Griffin Mount?
    Griffin Flash hider/taper mount.

Got an SSA-E on the way also. I debated a CMC 2.5lb Flat but neither of the 3.5’s break as cleanly as my Geissele trigger does.