Sorry if this is long winded but I do have a picture at the end that may help explain what I am trying to do. Essentially I am trying to use a larger diameter rail to get as much real estate as possible on a short barrel rifle. My suppressor will be recessed in the rail. What I am trying to determine is whether it would be safe to fire without the silencer and only the FH. I have provided some measurements.

Trying to plan out a 300 blk build (my first). It will be suppressed with a Saker 7.62 with MAAD mount.

I am thinking about designing this build around a Ballistic Advantage 8.3" Performance Series barrel with pinned GB. I am building this off of an Aero M4E1 set. I am going to use a Gen 2 Mlok rail which is actually 9.22" (rounding to 9.25" for my purposes. I am going to allow for 0.5" of threading at the end of the barrel so the shoulder of the barrel where it will meet my saker FH would be recessed 1.45". From the shoulder of the barrel to where the prongs open up on the FH it is 1.25". This leaves the FH prongs starting to open up 0.2" inside the rail.

So would this be safe to fire?

I know that I could just purchase the Maad mount blast shield but that at $145 and another $200 for another MAAD mount is another $350 to a build that seems senseless when it would be fired suppressed 95% of the time.