Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    Opposite. I find that my 300 goes from can to not, sub to super without a hint of trouble. No special springs, simple Carb buffer, nothing. Maybe that's the beauty of the 10.5" barrel, I don't care. I'm leaving it alone and counting my blessings.

I'm not obsessive about my gap either. I think it looks good and I don't need welding gloves to shoot.
    I am brand new to 300 BLK but I have to admit that I am taking all the oddball approaches possible to getting various loads out there. So far I have to say that I've had some pretty good success with a wide array of powders, stuff that normally wouldn't be used in a rifle. And they are super clean as well.

I really do wish I had a sound meter. I could geek out like nobody's business at least for a while. If the Silencer Shop guys show up on the forum again maybe they will let me show up one day and I can do a controlled ammo test.

I would be able to really see if there is a difference and how much difference between different ammo. I made a couple of loads that were just stupid quiet. Some of them wouldn't cycle the action until I changed gas settings. It's definitely keeping my attention in the reloading realm.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Name:  5S3A7225.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  177.7 KB

Downloads
    Uploads

300 Blk Barrel, Rail, FH, Silencer help

Mind the gap, ladies.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads