Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Magpul Bipod

Downloads
    Uploads
    There was that one other guy who said we all had Gucci rifles. I think UW banned him too...
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    There was that one other guy who said we all had Gucci rifles. I think UW banned him too...
    Ha..ha..ha... No, I must have missed that one. Guess there's only so much shit the management will put up with...

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Dux.

Yeah... that guy...
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn View Post
    Dux.

Yeah... that guy...
    That's funny. Nobody, well one or two, get's banned here, of course that has a lot to do with how everyone here acts, but very few get banned. You almost have to try to get kicked off the forum. UW, GOST, Jerry, et. al. have to put up with some crap...I've been a member for 5 or 6 years, give or take, and only remember one or maybe two people getting banned in all that time. Usually just clowns getting booted. There was this one dude who was "black ops" for another country, who made his own socks and other insane crap, I think UW or Eric one, finally gave him the boot. But actually, I think the admin's and mod's here have been more than easy going as far as banning people, than any other forum I've ever been on...

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn View Post
    Dux.

Yeah... that guy...
    That's it!! Forgot his name. You really have to piss upstream to get banned here...
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    All this talk about banning people in the thread I started... y'all trying to tell me something?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nope. Its like a commercial when your watching TV. We are just chatting until the next relevant post/pic come along.
    I got my bipod from DSG yesterday. Its nice! Waiting on my rail section from WC and I will throw up a pic or two. This is my first bipod(in fact I have never used one before) so I have a few stupid questions. Like do you stow the feet forward towards the MD? Or can it go either way?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Until they make it out to more hands, I doubt you'll see too many opinions of them.

However, with that said, I'm going to order one sight unseen, because I've generally liked Magpul products as they're usually well made and good cost/benefit ratio.
    I am thinking of eventually getting one of these for my KIDD 10/22. It's not like I don't like Atlas but it is a little much for a plinker

On the other hand I am not really a big 'tactical training' kind of guy but I do see the benefit to use the Atlas on my 10/22 as well. My thinking would be to set up barriers and a course of fire so to speak that would require me to manipulate my bipod and then just practice with that in rimfire.

It's kind of two sides of the same coin. If I am just plinking around one of these magpul ones might be the right deal. The rifle could wear the magpul bipod all the time. If I decide to do other stuff though the Atlas is all I will need.

This idea has been rolling around in my head for a while so I would be interested in hearing comments from the community.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Good news is the bipod is nice!
    Name:  bipod 2.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  108.2 KB
    Name:  bipod one.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  106.6 KB

The bad news is I got a lemon... Leg is binding up real bad and is grinding metal off of it.
    Name:  20180829_201227.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  237.5 KB

Called Magpul and got an RMA today...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow! That sucks big time! How many times did you have the rifle out before that happened?

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger

Downloads
    Uploads
    I didn't even get out of the gate with it! Flipped it open a few times when I got it, mounted it a week later and went to close the legs and it started jamming up on me. No biggie, I still need to pick out a scope for the rifle. Last piece of the puzzle.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I like it.. get one..