Downloads
    Uploads

Mighty Armory 223 Sizing Die

I'm doing a purging of all my reloading stuff to clean out all the stuff I don't need to upgrade to some nicer stuff and came across the Mighty Armory 223 sizing die and wondered if anyone has an experience with them or have any more info then the websites does on it ?
    https://www.mightyarmory.com/collect...ie-coming-soon

Downloads
    Uploads
    I assume it is a nice die based on my experience with his decapping die. But is it THAT much better than a sizing die from Lee or Hornady or whatever brand you currently have? Is there something specific that you don't like about your current die(s) that the MA die will address?

If it wasn't $65 I'd probably already have one...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I currently am running RCBS dies for my .223 but most my other sizing dies are Forster and I notice a much more concentric & overall higher level of case sizing produced off those dies then my RCBS's.
    I know I may just be nit picking at this point but I believe a smoothed out expander ball on the Forster sizer is far superior at achieving proper shoulder then an rcbs/hornady/lee die .

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sak007 View Post
    I currently am running RCBS dies for my .223 but most my other sizing dies are Forster and I notice a much more concentric & overall higher level of case sizing produced off those dies then my RCBS's.
    I know I may just be nit picking at this point but I believe a smoothed out expander ball on the Forster sizer is far superior at achieving proper shoulder then an rcbs/hornady/lee die .
    A commercial brass processor in town who runs through 70,000 pieces of 223 brass a week uses RCBS dies. He says he uses RCBS because they have the cheapest decapping pins.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Did you end up ordering a MA sizing die?