I started a few years ago, when I picked up a used 12ga Beretta AL390 Sporting. Had that for about a year, then, got stupid and sold it to buy a Ruger GP100 4.25" matte nickel in .38/.357. Wish I still had the AL390! Haha. Fast forward a year or two, and I bought a Beretta 686 Silver Pigeon I Sporting in 12ga with 30" barrels. Its a work of art. I love that gun! Then come Saturday...I picked up another gun. I have a problem. Bought a Remington V3 Field Sport with synthetic stocks in 12ga. I've read some good things and some not so good things, but, overall, more good than bad. So I figured I'd give it a try. Nothing fancy, but it'll be a gun for my friends who don't own a shotgun who want to go. They're not shooting my Beretta! Unless I trust them. Lol. It's supposed to do a pretty good job of lessening felt recoil due to the self regulation of gas ports depending on the length of the shell. That way, nobody gets too gun shy of 12ga. Plus, I figured later on if I want to give trap or skeet a diehard effort too, and not just sporting clays, I'll use the V3. Or. If I want to give 3-gun a try I can maybe mod it out somewhat. Needless to say, I love my shotguns. Haha. I'm basically the only one of all my "gun friends" that do. Nobody else likes them for some reason...

So. Anybody else a diehard clays shooter?