Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glock G45

Downloads
    Uploads
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Minor, but I figured they could pick a different model for a new 9mm, than a Glock 45.

Not a big deal, but I can definitely see one of these conversations. Hey do you have a Glock 45? You mean the new 9mm? No, a Glock .45. Oh... a .45. Right, the 45 is a 9mm.
    Honestly I thought it was a new .45 lol

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Translated into english...

Same old bullshit moved into a different shaped pile.
    Fixed it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    99% of learning is done with the brain. The remaining 1% is done with the ass. For some, this ratio varies.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    http://www.vdmsr.com/2018/09/glock-announcements.html

Glock just emailed (like an hour ago) G 19/17 Gen5 MOS + G45 9mm will be out in october.

Thankfully I'll be spending my money on a Pixel 3.

Downloads
    Uploads
    [QUOTE=SINNER;166047]Honestly I thought it was a new .45

The model numbers are created in conjunction with the patent numbers. G17, patent #17. G45, patent #45 etc,etc...
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ghey

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think Glock has a firm understanding on its market and its marketing data.

The naysayers claimed that the 19X “was backwards” and they sold over 100K of these”backwards” pistols to which the naysayers exclaimed it was because “it was desert tan/coyote brown” or some other nonsense.

Some naysayers put them in their hands and actually shot them and many saw the light. They now sing the praises of the nonsensically named “Crossover” pistol design.

The black pistols will sell at a greater rate than the 19X because many LE organizations prefer a black pistol to the desert tan.

So there are enough of “we” to sell a projected 200K pistols in a 12 month period.

Not bad...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Chui View Post
    I think Glock has a firm understanding on its market and its marketing data.

The naysayers claimed that the 19X “was backwards” and they sold over 100K of these”backwards” pistols to which the naysayers exclaimed it was because “it was desert tan/coyote brown” or some other nonsense.

Some naysayers put them in their hands and actually shot them and many saw the light. They now sing the praises of the nonsensically named “Crossover” pistol design.

The black pistols will sell at a greater rate than the 19X because many LE organizations prefer a black pistol to the desert tan.

So there are enough of “we” to sell a projected 200K pistols in a 12 month period.

Not bad...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I will say that I thought the whole 19x thing was dumb initially. I started to warm up to it thinking I’d put an RDS and a comp on it anyway and that the full grip would be nice. I received a 19x today and I will say it felt pretty good and am quite happy with the purchase. I don’t feel a need to undercut the trigger guard much if at all.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Picked up a G19 Gen5 MOS yesterday, then threw the slide on my 19X. Perfect Glock imo

FFL 07/ NFA 02
    TWN Certified Hydro Dipper