Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

What kind of pistol holster and rifle bag do you guys use for airsoft guns?

Just curious about it. There are tons of holsters and rifle bags in the market. and what element will make you choose a holster/bag?

Downloads
    Uploads
    No one here that I know of has ever used an airsoft.

I personally have never played with, shot, fired or handled one.

Wrong forum maybe? Who knows though, I could be surprised. Somebody might know something about them or how they work.

As for pistols in general holsters for real guns are going to be dependent on the application. In my case as in probably thousands of other people's case, I have a drawer full of holsters. Which one is 'right' is going to depend on you and your use. If you are trying to conceal or not or if you want a wide open carry set up or even a 3 gun set up there are a gazillion choices.

Based on your limited information it would be impossible to give any advice.

As for bag or box, (for a rifle) this again is another thing that really depends. Before I was all in on good bags, but then I got a good deal on hard cases and it works for me. The deciding factor for me was for my long range shooting I have to drive from my house about 20 minutes, then unload all my stuff into a mule and drive another 10-15 minutes to the back of the ranch.

After kicking up dust like crazy my cloth bag was just insanely dirty whereas a pelican type plastic box offered more protection and I can just wipe it off with little hassle and I don't have to worry about it drying or whatever. Also the boxes are stackable so storage is much easier in my case.

Cloth bags have their place for sure. Again it depends on the application and what all and what exactly you are trying to carry and how.
    Last edited by alamo5000; 28 September 2018 at 06:30.

Downloads
    Uploads
    When LARP'ing, I refuse to use a bag that costs less than $300. Optimal setup would be a LBT deployment bag, as long as it was acquired at full price and everyone knows it's a LBT bag. Otherwise, as alamo said, a Pelican case works well, but it needs to have some spray paint and several stickers that make it look like you deployed.

As for a holster...a SERPA, because that's what's issued to so many in the military, so you know it's good and there's no history of any issues with them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The real question is did you build a wooden loadout locker yet so you have a place to store your kit when you’re in moms basement?

Downloads
    Uploads
    This is a post planted for free advertising. Deserves a delete.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy OneTigris View Post
    Just curious about it. There are tons of holsters and rifle bags in the market. and what element will make you choose a holster/bag?
    Holsters and Bags for my Airsoft stuff. That's an easy one, if they were up your ass and you'd know what I use. Hope that helps a bit.

Sincerely,

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    My 9 year old said airsoft is for pussies. Then again he started shooting his .308 at 7.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You guys are better than this.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I always find it funny when people talk smack about airsoft. There is tremendous value in using airsoft for FOF/CQC so yes I’ve used it a fair amount.

Downloads
    Uploads
    For airsoft I'd go with Negrini leather.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    For airsoft I'd go with Negrini leather.
    Oh, I'm sorry, you're stuck with the cheap stuff CP. I only use virgin cow leather, hand certified virgin by Tibetan monks, softened by 7 year old child labor sweat shop workers who hand chew each square inch of the leather no less than one thousand times per square inch. This process usually requires 6 or 7 children due to tooth wear. It's then air dried in the Taj Mahal, under very strict environmental conditions, and aged in a secret company humidor under special protection of the Vatican Guard. From there it is shipped to a undisclosed mountain retreat where only one certified individual fashions just 1 case, bag and holster per year. From there it goes to John Hopkins hospital, where maternity nurses alternatively squeezes a bag, holster or case, and a new born babies ass to determine which is the softest, and gun related products which do not equal or exceed the baby ass test are burned and a virgin is thrown in a volcano (in Hawaii I think) to atone for the shoddy workmanship.

Waiting time for each product is approximately 37 years. Do not try to contact the company that makes them, if they want you to have one, they'll contact you.

Negrini leather? Sheeesh!

FT
    Last edited by FortTom; 28 September 2018 at 16:22.
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger

Downloads
    Uploads
    Child slave labor laws recently banned the import or I would have recommended it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    Child slave labor laws recently banned the import or I would have recommended it.
    Hillary still owns 20% of the company. Sold "her" Uranium stock to get it. Trust me, you can still get it.

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fledge View Post
    This is a post planted for free advertising. Deserves a delete.
    This is correct. This wasn't a legitimate OP.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    You guys are better than this.
    I tried to give the benefit of the doubt then I ran across this.

https://www.onetigris.com/?utm_sourc...=navigationbar

A screen name and a vendor all the same in one? Hmmm.

Even the avatar and logo match.