Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    While I'm trying to figure out what my password is again....

Any idea how they're handling fingerprints and photos online? Just mail them in after you fill out the forms electronically?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Huh. So I guess they didn't send out any emails to account holders? I used to get regular emails from them when it was up before.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Process per Capitol Armory.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Other than an approved form's time in transit from BATFE back to the applicant, i wonder if this will actually save any time since one still needs to mail in finger print cards which will need to be processed and matched to the rest of the application.
    "It's time to start slapping people." - George Carlin

NRA Life Member | SAF Life Member | FPC Member

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Downloads
    Uploads
    Allegedly these are coming back in <2 weeks approved. I just submitted mine on Friday (10/26), and mailed the fingerprints flat rate priority envelope today. I'll update you all when I hear back.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm going to fill out a Form 1 for a LMT MARS lower this weekend to see how long it takes.

Like I said, I've got a few Form 1/4's that are over 200 days now, so if this takes 2 weeks, that would be amazing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    eforms are down right now. Have been since yesterday. The help line responded to me and said they're aware of the issue and trying to get it back up. Anyway, it's down Wednesdays for maintenance so maybe it'll be working again tomorrow evening.
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    I can confirm approved FORM 1 in <2 weeks. Was shocked!!! I still have a couple from pre 41F that I am waiting on that I filed close to the cut-off point.

Looks like the site is back up, but down for WED maint.

Downloads
    Uploads
    All of a sudden they figure it out and 2 weeks the norm..lol..

Downloads
    Uploads

Form 1 E Forms are back

iPad Gremlin.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I presume I need to print / sign and scan the RPQ and upload the scanned copy with my signature? Kind of defeats the purpose of e-Forms, but it seems the RPQ is treated as simply an attachment to the Form 1 eForm. Am I grocking this correctly?

Edit: never mind, I figured out how to add the signature to the RPQ electronically via Adobe before uploading. Note that to upload your trust the file size has to be less that 3MB. I had to break my file up into a few pieces which was a bit of a pain.

Edit 2: holy cow that was a painful user experience. I don't remember the last time I used a website or piece of software that was that poorly designed and built.
    Last edited by BoilerUp; 3 November 2018 at 11:10.

Downloads
    Uploads
    holy cow that was a painful user experience. I don't remember the last time I used a website or piece of software that was that poorly designed and built.
    You've obviously never used move.mil. There's a lot of shitty DoD websites, but that has to be the worst, right up there with the ATF site.

Downloads
    Uploads
    When you guys filed, did it say in any instructions if you could send the same set of prints for multiple form 1s?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fledge View Post
    When you guys filed, did it say in any instructions if you could send the same set of prints for multiple form 1s?
    If it makes sense and you are dealing with the government, you can pretty much guarantee they won't allow it. I'd be really surprised if they'd accept a single set of prints for multiple applications. But, to answer your question directly, I didn't notice, although the application appears to let you add more than one firearm so it's worth a call to verify.