Downloads
    Uploads

Kavanaugh Confirmed

Sorry guys, I don't want to keep on posting up political stuff but it's relevant to us. I posted this elsewhere online but I figured I would see what you guys have to say about it.

---

"A little history lesson. In the 1990s Dianne Feinstein authored the Assault Weapons ban. She's wanted to ban all semi auto firearms forever especially the AR15, but she could not muster the votes.

Later Heller was decided in the SCOTUS that semi auto pistols are considered constitutionally protected and as a result this reversed several left wing draconian gun laws in at least a couple of states and cities.

On the tails of that Kavanagh later ruled that you cannot make a legal (or logical) distinction between a semi auto pistol and a semi auto rifle hence he ruled AR15s are protected by the 2nd Amendment because of the Heller Decision.

That one ruling alone kills 95% of what Dianne Feinstein has spent a lifetime fighting for. Her dream dies with his confirmation or at very least suffers a severe setback.

Sexual harassment and women's rights are just the side show to rally the base.

What got Kavanaugh in trouble more than anything is his positions and legal rulings on firearms. His rulings directly contradicted Feinstein's anti gun jihad.

It sucks for you when you blatantly tamper with the life long pet issue of a sitting Senator."

----

Here is the segment of the very first questions that Kavanaugh was asked on the very first day of his confirmation hearing by none other that anti gun jihadist Dianne Fienstein.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't even think she is actually alive. Her body is just a shell for the demon that lives inside. Look at those eyes. They appear empty, but if you look closer, you can see the evil glowing from down within.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I love how she pathetically tries to argue that AR15 rifles are not commonly used. Really?

Downloads
    Uploads
    That nasty bitch can't bite the dirt nap cock fast enough. Mad Maxine Waters too. FUCK all of those foul, fucking ghouls!
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    I love how she pathetically tries to argue that AR15 rifles are not commonly used. Really?
    I thought it was weirder that she tried to make a distinction between "possession" and "use".

Downloads
    Uploads
    That nasty twat waffle is the mother of "Soft Targets". Fuck her.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    That nasty twat waffle is the mother of "Soft Targets". Fuck her.
    Don't sugar coat it Joelski, tell us how you really feel

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Facts aren't important to her, she's savvy enough to know most people don't know that she's lying. It's a technique that anti's use every day. Sort of like claiming that a semi-auto AR can fire 3000 rounds a minute, and other B.S. crap.,

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but the Supreme Court has ruled in favor of 2A rights at least 3 times in U.S. history. Not sure if Kavanaugh will be much help or not on the matter, but it sure is comfortable to have that cushion there (SCOTUS). Now if Ginsburg was forced to resign due to dementia, she had to borrow a copy of the Constitution recently because she couldn't remember what the 14th Amendment was about, and passing out at her desk due to consuming copious amounts of wine throughout the day, and Trump got to make another pick, heads would be exploding all over the place. That's all we need is a bunch of exploded heads all over the parking lot at the mall.

FT
    Last edited by FortTom; 6 October 2018 at 20:56.
    NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member

Downloads
    Uploads
    Kavanaugh isn't right wing. Not at all. He's just not bending over to contort the law to the whims of the left. If that makes him right wing then I guess guilty as charged. He's following the law and not creatively interpreting the constitution in favor of the Democrats, which is the way it's supposed to be.

Kavanaugh in his court rulings touched a huge rail, one of the pillars of left wing politics and not only did he touch it, he stomped on it and did so rightfully.

The left got defeated in the courts, they got defeated at the ballot box, and now they got defeated on the SCOTUS--- all over this pillar of gun control and gun bans.

Feinstein's life is now wasted now on a lost cause. We were playing high stakes---and the bitch lost. And she and her people were willing to tar and feather anyone who got in the way of her agenda.

Imagine America without a gun control debate. Or at very least a vastly different and one of very limited scope. That's what happened with the confirmation. They knew the stakes and they played dirty to try and prevent it.

I hope Trump and the Republicans stack the Supreme Court so far out of reach that it will take the Left 150 years to get unfucked. Settled Law. NO AR15 BAN. I like the ring of that.

There is no telling what the other 8 Justices will say, but at least one (Kavanaugh) has ruled on it already, on the record.

So yes Senator Fienstein, you just got bitch slapped and a left wing pillar got neutered.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    Don't sugar coat it Joelski, tell us how you really feel

Facts aren't important to her, she's savvy enough to know most people don't know that she's lying. It's a technique that anti's use every day. Sort of like claiming that a semi-auto AR can fire 3000 rounds a minute, and other B.S. crap.,

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but the Supreme Court has ruled in favor of 2A rights at least 3 times in U.S. history. Not sure if Kavanaugh will be much help or not on the matter, but it sure is comfortable to have that cushion there (SCOTUS). Now if Ginsburg was forced to resign due to dementia, she had to borrow a copy of the Constitution recently because she couldn't remember what the 14th Amendment was about, and passing out at her desk due to consuming copious amounts of wine throughout the day, and Trump got to make another pick, heads would be exploding all over the place. That's all we need is a bunch of exploded heads all over the parking lot at the mall.

FT
    FT, unfortunately, SCOTUS has also denied listening and ruling on 2a cases, including “assault weapons” bans. Justice Thomas criticizes them all for it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fledge View Post
    FT, unfortunately, SCOTUS has also denied listening and ruling on 2a cases, including “assault weapons” bans. Justice Thomas criticizes them all for it.
    I don't know the details of that. You could very well be correct. I am also not so sure about the methods they use to determine what they hear and what they don't.

If what you are saying is true that is possible to change (maybe) and add a little more to what I was saying in my OP. If you know of anywhere or know of examples let me know here or via PM so I can share in another group I belong to.

Downloads
    Uploads
    He speaks here in 2015 about SCOTUS not hearing 2a cases (it has now been 10 years) when they denied taking the “waiting period” law.

Many media outlets picked this up if you want to search for it.

https://lawandcrime.com/supreme-cour...aiting-period/

Downloads
    Uploads
    What irritated me was the demonicrats pissing & moaning because Justice Kavanaugh blew a gasket, hell he wouldn't be much of a man if he didn't get good & pissed over the pure bullshit that was thrown at him, Lindsey Gharam finnaly showed us he has a pair of balls though, it's about time ! Kavanaugh is gonna be a fine addition to SCOTUS ,& I commend & respect President Trump for having his back all the way !
    Life member of the Swamp Crazy Redneck Deplorable Dregs
    Better to have it & not need it then to need it & not have it
    It's NOT the Bill of Needs, Its the Bill Of RIGHTS !

Downloads
    Uploads
    And welcome to the forum!