View Poll Results: How often do you throw lead?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Have never fired any type of firearm.

0 0%
  • A couple times per year.

0 0%
  • Once every few months.

5 16.67%
  • Once a month.

7 23.33%
  • A few times per month.

14 46.67%
  • 1-4 days a week.

4 13.33%
  • Almost everyday (5-7 days a week).

0 0%
    Downloads
    Uploads

How often do you throw lead?

Down range that is. Personally I don't shoot nearly as much as I should or as much as I would like to. I am trying to sign up for a private range that is only a few minutes from my home, which is open 24/7 and has pistol, rifle, and shotgun ranges. My goal is to be shooting a minimum of 1 hour per week by the end of the month.

As usual, responses are private.
    SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM
    Email ||| Webpage ||| Facebook ||| Flickr ||| YouTube Channel ||| Twitter ||| Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads
    I average once a week.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was doing once a week. I have an event that I'm responsible for organizing twice a month on Tuesdays, so I as going to the indoor range every Tuesday that I didn't have an event.

Now I'm at every event I'm responsible for (so that's twice a month) and typically attend at least one pistol match a month, although even that's been slipping of late.

Frankly, I only see it getting worse with ammo issues.
    WWW.TACTICALYELLOWVISOR.NET

Downloads
    Uploads
    my answer is: not as much as I'd like to go.
    A few times a month is pretty accurate.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I’ll admit I’m a little surprised by the current poll results. I thought you warriors would have more trigger time. I was a little embarrassed to admit that I only shoot once a month. Being a tac-op maybe I still should be. In my defense I do occasionally get out twice a month if I go on my own time. If President Obama has his way the price of ammo will make this poll very depressing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by scumhunter View Post
    I’ll admit I’m a little surprised by the current poll results. I thought you warriors would have more trigger time. I was a little embarrassed to admit that I only shoot once a month. Being a tac-op maybe I still should be. In my defense I do occasionally get out twice a month if I go on my own time. If President Obama has his way the price of ammo will make this poll very depressing.
    Honestly, there is more to life then going to the range everyday. I go once a week and it is plenty. I work with a ton of guys that go a couple of times a year and do great when they qualify. As much as I like to shoot, I love to spend tim with my wife and son.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not as often as I would like. with the current prices of factory ammo and componets, it kinda makes it impossible to replenish what I shoot when I do go.
    Back to the reloading bench............

Downloads
    Uploads
    Up until last September I shot at least 3-5 times a week..
    Mostly pistol, keeping myself smooth for USPSA/IPSC..
    Ammo prices and availability have cut the attendance for the USPSA competition size in half at my local range.
    I hate to say that I am one of the ones who has stopped competing..
    The last time I shot, it was at a pistol class near Ft. Bragg in February...
    I shoot my Airsoft G19 daily.
    Some of you might frown upon me even owning an Airsoft gun, but It still gives me trigger time with an exact copy and continues to build muscle memory..
    You can also FoF with it..

CXS