Nearly one and a half months ago, I had a WEVO "contest" for a Dead Moose Op's knife with the WEVO emblem cerekoted on both sides of the blade. Then approximately a week or two later I gave away a couple of items in the "pay it forward" thread.

Then all hell broke loose. I had to help "elderly" (considering my age) people take care of other elderly members in my family. We're just that way.

Anyway, I was getting back home again, when I had to get emergency surgery, that I had no way of expecting that, as I wasn't THAT sick, and I was out of service and mostly confined to my recliner, while friends and relatives would come around to see if I needed a ride somewhere or what ever...go to Walgreens etc... I was out of action for almost six weeks.

Still, none of the guy's, Pyzik who won the expensive prize, and the two who I owed items from the pay it forward thread, whom I had PM'd about my "woe's", never bitched, complained, heck even one was praying for me.

So what's my point? Well I would have expected to catch hell on other forums, while these guys didn't complain at all. They basically told me to heal up, and get the stuff out when I could.
This week, since I'm healed up, and not munching down on Opiods meds, cleared by the Doc's to get out, get some fresh air, and drive around. Even walked a couple of laps around the "lake" in my Condo complex.

Well my point is that WEVO folks are like that. Rather than call me an A-Hole, ha..ha. maybe in their minds they did, but this forum just attracts classier folks, and I truly appreciate those folks patience with me. WEVO folks are different like that, and cool. Me? I'm still a little under normal, but I found out I didn't have the big "C".

FT