Downloads
    Uploads

Finally made the leap ...

Was talked into a stripped "Snek" lower from Palmetto State (don't ask) and didn't know what to do with it. I don't have a 300BO so decided to try it with a pistol build. I picked up a nice PWS 11.85" long-stroke piston upper from Rainier, and started to gather parts. Since I have other calibers, I decided on FDE furniture so if I pick up a brown gun (or magazine) ... it is the 300. I swapped out the PWS flash hider for a BattleComp 51.30 so I can mount the can on it. GriffonSec says the 300 is almost Hollywood quiet with subs. We'll see Anyway, MBUS and Romeo5 are the sights, and the trigger is the "repaired" CMC from a previous build. It passed multiple function checks, so ...

I have the KAK Blade on a couple of other pistols, so I wanted to try the SB Tactical SBA3 brace on this one.

NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice gun! I love my 300BLK. Accurate, not as ear splitting loud gun and great knock down power!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    You will never go back! The noise is more of a loud "hiss" than a sharp report, and each shot will make your smile get bigger. 300 BLK is the reason for owning a suppressor, and IMHO, the best home defense rifle caliber you can lay your hands on.

Interested to hear how you like the piston setup too. I'm still toying with the idea of it on my 300. I shoot it almost completely suppressed and it gets everything dirty as hell. It seems to escape mostly via the magwell as the ammo looks like hell when I pull the magazine; it's a wonder the damn thing runs with the ammo that filthy!
    Last edited by Joelski; 14 January 2019 at 14:38.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    “Was talked into snek from psa”

Lol...

It’s ok..we won’t ask..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice build. I really need to finish my SNEK 80%er from Parallax.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/