Downloads
    Uploads

Fundraiser - Thank You

I just wanted to take a minute to thank everyone that comes here on a daily, weekly, monthly basis. Because of your efforts, we collectively raised over $2,000 for mustangfreek and his family. Amazing group of people we have here to take care of a fellow member in need, even though we've never met the guy. I want to give special thanks to Fort Tom, who really got the ball rolling for the fundraiser. He's truly a man who thinks of others before himself. Also for donating the first M&P Pistol. Also thanks to:

Battle Cock
    Axlnut

Please keep those guys in mind if you need cerakote or stippling.

apmcdaniel for being one of our largest donors
    DISCOM for donating his Glock 30

Again every single person who donated or even sent mustangfreek good thoughts and cheer.

As a personal thank you, I took the donors of each drawing and threw it on random.org and will send the winner a free Aero Precision Stripped Lower. Please PM me to claim. Don't tell me to give it to mustang as I'm working on my own project for him.

The M&P Drawing. I listed numbers 1-45, as my name was the only one listed after 45.

Winner: Stone

Name:  IMG_7723.PNG
Views: 286
Size:  384.1 KB

Glock Drawing: I listed numbers 1-30, I drew myself as the winner the first 2 picks, so I had to click random a third time.

Winner: RobertTheTexan

Name:  IMG_7724.PNG
Views: 271
Size:  384.6 KB

Winners PM me your preferred FFL and I'll see if Rainier has it on file and I'll probably get them out after Christmas.

Thanks Gents, it's a small community here, but probably the best.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats guys. I like it when a plan comes together.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    "And now you understand. Anything goes wrong, anything at all... your fault, my fault, nobody's fault... it won't matter - I'm gonna blow your head off. No matter what else happens, no matter who gets killed I'm gonna blow your head off." -Big Jake

"All the Gods, all the heavens, all the hells, are within you." -Joseph Campbell

Instagram- @tomcheaney9

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, NICE!

I'll be honest, not sure I'd have done this anywhere else.
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    Awesome! I think everyone won on this one. UW, keep us posted about Mustangs situation in the near future. PM sent...
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks to Uwone, FT, and everyone else for keeping this place classy and real. I love it.

Wish I could have donated more but I gave what I could.

Thank you to everyone not only for being cool to Mustang but also for being cool to me and others on the board.

Downloads
    Uploads
    This is such an awesome place. I wish I could give more.
    It's never easy going through a rough time but this time of year always makes it harder.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Proud to be in the company of good gents.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wooo! This is very cool, Fort_Tom and UWone77!!!

Very awesome donating that Aero Lower - those are quality pieces.

I really appreciate everyone on here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow.

You guys are something else, really..This whole thing has been almost overwhelming, as I’ve never felt this grateful towards anyone , let alone a bunch of guys on a forum, but this place has been my home since I joined up..

Like I can’t fully explain how humbling and grateful I am. Never seen such a offering on any forum I’ve been on, let alone I’ve never had a big friend circle and this makes a guy feel good..

This year won’t be a stressful, struggling mess and scrambling to sell off stuff to make it a somewhat decent Xmas.

Thank you..truly...

Once again huge thanks to the big hearted Forttom and discom for the generous donations. Truly awesome guesture and hope to pif in the future .

Also UW, your another generous dude that has a big heart. thanks man, your a friend that listens and helps out. Very grateful to have crossed paths with you.

Along to everyone of you that so graciously sent your hard earned money to help out. It really means a lot and I won’t forget and look forward to paying it back once things get better on my end.

Thank you.

Everyone have a great holiday season with your families.

Jason

Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations Stone and RobertTheTexan. Thank you to all who contributed, and a special Thank You to the donors of product and services. It does an old man's heart good to be a part of a group like this.

Merry Christmas to all.
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Strong work everybody.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    This is what Christmas is really about thanks to all. Glad I saw the Stickman giveaway years ago and found this place

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannosaur View Post
    This is what Christmas is really about thanks to all. Glad I saw the Stickman giveaway years ago and found this place
    Yeah thanks that GAW I wouldnt have found this little jewel.

I know I've been off here more than I would've liked to be. The new job I started back in March is taking up more time that I realized it would. But there was something that told me to check in.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    "And now you understand. Anything goes wrong, anything at all... your fault, my fault, nobody's fault... it won't matter - I'm gonna blow your head off. No matter what else happens, no matter who gets killed I'm gonna blow your head off." -Big Jake

"All the Gods, all the heavens, all the hells, are within you." -Joseph Campbell

Instagram- @tomcheaney9

Downloads
    Uploads
    Best group to be apart of for sure! We take care of our own. One team, one fight!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Always do more than is required of you"
    - General George S. Patton