I have had several issues with a new build. First outing I was getting failure to feeds and bolt not locking on the last round. I initially suspected the carrier was moving to slowly so I swapped out the H2 with an H1 buffer. At this point I also had to reverse mortar the rifle several times because the BCG was stuck in battery. I thought the bolt was just real tight in the chamber and was hanging up. Didn't mortar it real hard but couldn't get it back by pulling on the CH. Second outing, I ran 5 full mags and seemed to work well. Fast forward to today when I needed to dial in the BUIS. Non stop failure to feeds and bolt not locking back on the last round either. Still managed to shoot 100 rounds down the pipe and dial in the BUIS, but what a PIA. Suspected the 20 round Gen3 Pmag but had issues even after I swapped mags to a 30 round Gen2 Pmag. Again it was difficult at times to lock the BCG to the rear as it felt "locked in battery". Didn't have to mortar it but had to put the stock in my chest and pull the CH with both hands to free it up. Got home and took it apart and flipped the upper over to find out what's going on. I was sliding the BCG in and out of battery by hand and from what I can tell the Domed cam pin is hanging up on the upper receiver cutout. I believe I have it in backwards! DOH! Looking at Lantacs site the pictures show the flat facing forward and I had it facing backwards toward the tail of the BCG. So long story short, can someone with a Lantac BCG tell me the correct orientation of the domed cam pin?