Downloads
    Uploads

Form 1 Efile help

I logged into the Efile system to take a look at how to fill out the Form 1 as I will be doing this very shortly. Obviously there is a place to upload photos of the responsible persons.

I am confused at what I am supposed to upload where it says form 5320.23.

This is the responsible persons form...but isn't this filled out online? Am I really supposed to fill one out and then scan it in?

Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I scanned mine, then uploaded it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    I did some searching and found an online editable PDF that I can fill in and upload.

Downloads
    Uploads
    One more question....

I know the form needs to be completed in duplicate, however, does it only need to be done once because it is electronic?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Once

Downloads
    Uploads
    So it looks like I have everything uploaded...I just have to certify and pay.

How do I send in fingerprint cards? I have mine and my other trustees' prints on file at my LGS.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rxer311 View Post
    So it looks like I have everything uploaded...I just have to certify and pay.

How do I send in fingerprint cards? I have mine and my other trustees' prints on file at my LGS.
    They'll send you an email with a barcode on it. You have to attach your fingerprint cards to that and send them in within 10 business days. On file at the LGS isn't likely going to work. You'll have to send in actual cards.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    They'll send you an email with a barcode on it. You have to attach your fingerprint cards to that and send them in within 10 business days. On file at the LGS isn't likely going to work. You'll have to send in actual cards.
    They were done electronically and can be printed out. Those were the same prints I sent in with my last form 1 and form 4.

They have whatever approved equipment needed to do it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    For the love of God, why is the ATF website so glitchy? I can't even submit because it doesn't upload my stuff right. ugh

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Anyone know what happens if you don't make the 10 day period? I submitted my paperwork and then forgot to go get my prints printed off yesterday. I won't be able to do it until next week due to work.

Since things are barcoded, I'm guessing they'll catch it pretty quick...then again, I'm sure there's a backlog from the shutdown.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post
    Anyone know what happens if you don't make the 10 day period? I submitted my paperwork and then forgot to go get my prints printed off yesterday. I won't be able to do it until next week due to work.

Since things are barcoded, I'm guessing they'll catch it pretty quick...then again, I'm sure there's a backlog from the shutdown.
    I find the ATF has actually been pretty good about contacting you via email on efiled Forms for missing/omitted information before they shit can your form.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's good to hear. Hopefully I can slow-roll them enough to get the prints out on Thursday.