Downloads
    Uploads

Gofundme for Trumps Border Wall

So an Air Force vet set up a gofundme for the Border Wall. Trying to raise 1 billion. It's already over 5 million in 3 days which... seems impressive to me anyways.

Here's a link with a description of the process/guy/details etc... and where you can chip in as well if you want.

https://ktul.com/news/nation-world/g...1m-in-two-days
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    When saw the title of this thread, the first thought i had was that the go fund me was set up by a federal employee who is considered essential personnel and is sick to death of working on an IOU from Uncle Sam every time asshole politicians behave like spoilt three-year-olds and shut down the government. Then i read your post and the article. Guess i was wrong.
    "It's time to start slapping people." - George Carlin

NRA Life Member | SAF Life Member | FPC Member

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think the sheer number of different people donating (220,000+) at the time of this post, shows you that there is in fact support to secure the border.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Having been on the border numerous times and receiving almost weekly reports from law enforcement [in Texas the governor for a long time ordered DPS troopers to do border patrol duty to assist actual border patrol so they would do like one week every month to six weeks being border patrol].... I am 110% for a good solid border wall.

That said if we just put up a wall and call it good and consider the problem solved, I do not agree with that. I think they need people, helicopters, and other means, technology or whatever to supplement a wall. A wall is step one in my view not just the ends.

If you only knew what kind of bad things go on around the US Mexico border...I had hundreds of first hand accounts for a 2 or 3 year period. It's definitely something we need to get under control for a whole host of reasons.

Downloads
    Uploads
    A wall is only a speed bump.....more infrastructure, technology, and manpower is needed along with a concerted effort to actually prosecute vice catch and release.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I donated a couple bucks today.

It's close to $15 million now with about a quarter million people donating so far.

https://www.gofundme.com/TheTrumpWall

Name:  Screen Shot 2018-12-22 at 2.18.08 PM.png
Views: 212
Size:  452.5 KB