I know there is the whole bump stock fight going on and I am definitely against that stupid ass arbitrary rule change.

That all said I am not a big fan of bump stocks. I've shot em but I see it as a novelty thing to get giggles and waste ammo.

On the other hand though I think binary triggers are the way to go. Those I think could have some very real utility.

With all the bullshit going on I am wondering if anyone has any real world experience with those types of triggers and what my options would be should I decide to invest in a couple of them.

I can't build up anything right now but the binary trigger thing has piqued my interest for a while now, and once the new year starts and hopefully after I get a fresh start I might invest in a couple of those triggers for future builds.

Anybody able to offer guidance or think the idea just sucks? What's your opinions on if this is or isn't a viable option and how many options are there for those triggers?

PS... one other lingering question I have about those triggers is how they interface with the lower. I know some AR lowers are marked with the 3rd position, but I don't know if they have any unique geometry to accommodate that lever?

I am not even talking about building a FA gun by any means at all, I just simply am not schooled enough in AR lower geometric shapes to know if any old lower will work or not. I've heard that some manufacturers changed some dimensions inside the lower to prevent the conversion to FA but I don't know anything about that or if it's true or not.