Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Works on any Mod 2/Gen 2 barrel
    Not trying to be a pain, but need clarification on what barrels are eligible. The original offering stated for 5.56 Gen 2 Ultramatch. As far as I can tell there is no Gen 2 5.56. Here are the listings for “Mod2 .223 Wylde”. Are these what are intended?

The Gen 2 appears to be only larger caliber barrels for DPMS Gen 2 receivers.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Uffdaphil View Post
    Not trying to be a pain, but need clarification on what barrels are eligible. The original offering stated for 5.56 Gen 2 Ultramatch. As far as I can tell there is no Gen 2 5.56. Here are the listings for “Mod2 .223 Wylde”. Are these what are intended?
    I could see how it could be confusing, I mean I did say Mod 2 / Gen 2

Anything that says Gen 2 or Mod 2 qualifies.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks UW. Getting one today and then see if I can resist the second. Ex precceding wife usually = what the heck.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m game for a code. Thanks to all!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorta want a mod2 mk18 ...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Rainier was impressed by the support mustang got.

For anyone that contributed to this round, but didn't win Rainier will offer you a one time use code for 30% off an Ultramatch 2 barrel. 30% as you can imagine puts it near cost. This code should be available next week or so. Post here if you want this code.
    That's awesome!
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm paralyzed trying to pick one. Replace my WOA SPR barrel which I'm not in love with? Go longer at 20"? Go WAY long at 24"? Wait for restock of 16"? AHHH!!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post
    I'm paralyzed trying to pick one. Replace my WOA SPR barrel which I'm not in love with? Go longer at 20"? Go WAY long at 24"? Wait for restock of 16"? AHHH!!!!!
    If they have 18" go for that.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    If they have 18" go for that.
    Only 18" in stock right now is the SPR, which would probably make the most sense. Although I'm tempted to go 20" then replace my SPR barrel with a 16" when it's available again.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Only 18" in stock right now is the SPR, which would probably make the most sense. Although I'm tempted to go 20" then replace my SPR barrel with a 16" when it's available again.
    I am just wondering what benefits there are in your mind to going with a longer barrel?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    I am just wondering what benefits there are in your mind to going with a longer barrel?
    I'd expect about 50-60 fps extra out of the 20", but the 20" mod2 profile (with .800 gas block) weighs about the same as the 18" SPR profile and it's pretty much for bench shooting. I'm not sure how I feel about the .800 gas bock as I run SLR Sentry AGBs on just about everything anymore. With a 16" UM barrel and 20" UM in the same, an 18" wouldn't really serve much of a purpose. Or, if I get the UM SPR, then there is really no point in having either of the other two. That would probably be the most logical decision, but this is a hobby so "want" counts a lot, too.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You could always get the Superlative .800 adjustable that's an option when you check out.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You could always get the Superlative .800 adjustable that's an option when you check out.
    I suspect they ran OOS as that is no longer an option: https://www.rainierarms.com/rainier-...olished-12786/

Downloads
    Uploads
    I suspect they ran OOS as that is no longer an option: https://www.rainierarms.com/rainier-...olished-12786/
    I'd wait for the restock on those. Totally worth it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    16” back in stock.