Downloads
    Uploads

AXTS vs Stag Lawsuit

For your dose of daily industry drama

https://www.docdroid.net/0IAuf2D/axt...gmjZBgWiu--RZo

Downloads
    Uploads
    This explains the comparison photos on their IG account Q-style. Looks like Stag has some ‘splainin to do.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like they are foreign made copies. Doesn't look good for Stag...

Downloads
    Uploads
    It’s pretty damning when Stag used Raptors and then suddenly stopped short of the context, refused to pay, and brought aboard an imitation. Hand in cookie jar level nonsense. My favorite part is the long description of the charging handle. LOL

Downloads
    Uploads
    Their claim of ignorance to the fact they were made overseas is funny too. Ummm we got this invoice for $5 per charging handle and sold them for $15, how were we supposed to know they were knockoffs?

The big loser in this is, is MrGunsNGear. I liked him, but his insistence he's been at the factory that made these really made him loose all credibility.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Their claim of ignorance to the fact they were made overseas is funny too. Ummm we got this invoice for $5 per charging handle and sold them for $15, how were we supposed to know they were knockoffs?

The big loser in this is, is MrGunsNGear. I liked him, but his insistence he's been at the factory that made these really made him loose all credibility.
    I don't know shit about this lawsuit or MrGunsNGear but I can tell you that it is very easy to set up a pretend factory, especially to make small parts or something.

If they really did take him to something like that and really did have this stuff made overseas that shows malicious intent for sure.

When I do importing and exporting work we had to constantly inspect factories and so forth... like I said, it's very very easy to fake. In China they even rent factories and pay the people to salute them and call them 'sir' when 'foreign guests' are around...I've seen it happen more than once. Just fraud like a MFer.

I don't know what kind of machines it would take to make whatever these parts are but doing what kind of stuff I've done I've seen a lot of weird shit in my day.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post

Not sure what he actually said, but he fesses up to being wrong: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSLeAZuvL4Q

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post
    Not sure what he actually said, but he fesses up to being wrong: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSLeAZuvL4Q
    Face palm.

This shit.

Happens all the time. I don't doubt that Stag has a factory or maybe even more than one factory, in the USA, but this too happens a lot in the importing world. People will 'co-mingle' products and/or get them in and label them falsely as "Made in America" or whatever.

From the sounds of it so far it sounds like Stag is up a shit creek.

If they really were mislabeling products or co mingling imports with US made stuff they can get into a lot of trouble for that. It can come out easily in the wash because there will be a record of whoever is the importer of record etc. Also as this is a gun part, to import it they have to go through extra bullshit the same as if they are exporting firearms parts or components.

If they violated THAT they are really screwed. They will wish that patents are the only thing they had a problem with.

Edit: I've never imported gun parts but I've imported a whole lot of other stuff...so I don't know the specific rules of firearms importing.
    Last edited by alamo5000; 23 December 2018 at 22:38.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think they should (CEO's) pick black powder dueling pistols and waste each other. Merry F'n Christmas.
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Half assed apology. LOL

His wording, "I kind of apologize.... however" "I didn't know what I was saying wasn't true." "That's kind of what happened."

Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel sorry for anybody who has to rely on these talking head buffoons for advice on how to build an AR. Anybody who accepts free shit in return for a good review is sealing their doom as a paid schill, and is nothing but a waste of bandwidth.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like someone at Radian forgot to do simple math before they signed that contract.