Downloads
    Uploads

Suggestions for shorter LOP Benelli M2 stocks?

Just purchased a Benelli M2 tactical from a coworker. Nice gun, but at 5'10 with 33" sleeve length, the stock on this f*ing gun is wayyy too long for me.

Mesa Tactical makes a 12.5" LOP pistol grip stock. I'd rather have a non-pistol grip stock if at all possible. The only other options I''m finding are Benelli's "compact" stock, which is going for over $400!

I'm amazed there aren't more options out there, given how many tactical units use Benelli shotguns. I'd think that especially with body armor, there'd be a demand for a shorter stock.

Downloads
    Uploads
    What are the materials made of on the stock and how are you planning on using this shotgun?

My point being is for most recreational or hunting uses, or even duty use possibly, getting a shotgun custom fit makes a world of difference.

Check out the video. He explains it more better than I can. Even if you're not duck hunting it still applies.

Last edited by alamo5000; 12 January 2019 at 22:22.

Downloads
    Uploads
    How they would do that with those polymer stocks and whatnot I am not sure. I am pretty sure you could get it cut off to the right length and add spacers or whatnot as needed and then replace the recoil pad.

Wood is easy, plastic, not sure. But the principles of where you're headed are pretty much the same.