Downloads
    Uploads

Have wait times been impacted?

I am hoping that sometime in the near future I will be able to SBR another lower so I will have at least two SBRs in my collection. (Probably more later as funds permit)

My question is have wait times for form 1 or form 4 been impacted by the shut down?

I saw some of you guys getting some insanely fast turnaround times on form 1's but I don't know if there is a backlog now or not because of all the politics.

Downloads
    Uploads
    They are not processing during the shutdown. I submitted a form 1 on December 19.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You could offer to fund their payroll in exchange for a peppy turn-around on your apps...

Oh wait.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think the easy answer to the question is... Duh.

ATF has a skeleton crew approving Form 3's and 5's. 1/4's are all at a stand still during the shut down.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It’s been 8 months today waiting on an Omega 9K so the shut down ain’t the main problem.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads
    OK. Thanks guys.

No need to get all in a tizzy to hurry up and wait.

Later on this year once I settle in and they get back to work it's on though.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    OK. Thanks guys.

No need to get all in a tizzy to hurry up and wait.

Later on this year once I settle in and they get back to work it's on though.
    Well, it seems like you are waiting either way. Waiting for it to be approved, or waiting for wait times to drop so you can submit and then wait for the approval but spend less time waiting after you've waited to submit.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post
    Well, it seems like you are waiting either way. Waiting for it to be approved, or waiting for wait times to drop so you can submit and then wait for the approval but spend less time waiting after you've waited to submit.
    True. It's a waiting game either way I look at it. At the end of the day I want to build up another complete lower and buy a few more items, but my cash position right now is weak. Basically I have the hatches battened down, but once I can stabilize and come back into a steady stream of income I could pull the trigger in short order and not have to worry.

Maybe it's a good thing that there is all this waiting going on because my temptation to spend is playing that song from the Jeffersons "Moving on up" but my bank account and wallet are saying 'nope'.