Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    In that case, I'd just buy whatever barrel you wanted and have someone laser engrave "Heavy Barrel" on it. That's so ridiculous.
    Yeah because after all, those pencil and medium contour barrels are extremely dangerous assault weapons...
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The State Police had to backtrack on the engraved part after they realized the deal LWRC and Owe’Malley had struck allowing all LWRC rifles to remain Maryland legal by advertising “heavy barrel” went against what was written.

The barrel only needs to be advertised as a heavy barrel and not engraved. Not like I want to be a test monkey but multiple lawyers have stated that it only applies to 5.56 caliber barrels. And a pinned 14.5 does have to comply with the heavy barrel requirements

Colt take offs are my go to for an undeniably legal Maryland AR. Easily found on GB for $200-250 with a little patience.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Name:  BE8D733D-A558-4949-B398-4870076E3084.png
Views: 744
Size:  322.5 KB

Lol Malfunctioning junk with a cornered market until a FN dealer called the state out.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The DI is my departments issued duty rifle. I have no complaints. Thanks for the info. If someone stumbles across a deal keep me in mind.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just when I think I can't hear of a more stupid-assed regulation on "Assault Rifles", I read this nonsense. I'm way past the WTF? stage, bordering on jaded and stupefied. Do MD legislators smoke crack much?

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper