Downloads
    Uploads

Vortex Razor AMG UH-1

Apparently I'm behind the curve and didn't know these were a thing. Anyone know if they're any good or how they stack up to EOTechs?
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have one, and so far I like it. Unfortunately, something broke in the collimeter early on, but Vortex sent me a new replacement. This one has been good. It’s big, and long, but I like the big window. The battery life is decent, and you can get a rechargeable battery and use USB to charge it. But I’ll stick with the CR123 battery. While it has an auto shutoff, I wish it had a shake to wake feature. Since it so long, to use it with a BUIS and magnifier, it rides beyond the front of my upper receiver. I don’t know if this is good or not.
    Buttons are easily accesiable, zeroing is no problem, and the reticle is a crisp for holographic sight. I have an astigmatism, so it looks great to me. Looks really good with a magnifier too. I haven’t run it hard, but it’s been working well for me.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the info and vid guys. I've got an MRO which I love, but the dot has just the slightest hint of a tail when viewed with my right eye. I'm planning on getting a magnifier for it soon and will see how it looks under magnification, but if that doesn't clear it up I'm going to be looking super hard at a holo sight.
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler