Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The Omega is a decent can in terms of performance but the ASR Mount is terrible compared to other options and the outer tube is GLUED to the baffle stack. That’s a nonstarter for me since I’ve seen quite a few come loose when hot. With all the new options out, there’s no reason to buy an Omega anymore....sorry SiCo fans

Downloads
    Uploads
    Whoa. I had already ruled it out but still! Thanks for the info!
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    Former, I have the Omega 30 and 9. And I won’t buy another SiCo product over the better options out there. They do have great customer service. My Omega 30 now has a plan B. It’s light and good to go again. The combo Took down an elk cow last fall on the Fix. Hope the glue holds up!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fledge View Post
    Former, I have the Omega 30 and 9. And I won’t buy another SiCo product over the better options out there. They do have great customer service. My Omega 30 now has a plan B. It’s light and good to go again. The combo Took down an elk cow last fall on the Fix. Hope the glue holds up!
    Me too. It’s unfortunate they saved weight this way
    Name:  E1DB3000-ED24-4865-BA91-C47584653E1A.jpeg
Views: 112
Size:  235.8 KB

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mine did that too. Contacted them, and had no problem with me using Rocksett on the threads to put the sleeve back on. No problems since, and the KeyMo has seriously helped. And now Griffin Armament has jumped on bandwagon with their taper mount adapter "Plan A".