Downloads
    Uploads

Tropical Twin Cities

A great thing about moving to Mpls from Grand Forks is that when I’m feeling a wee bit chilly I can always count my blessing comparing temps - -10 here, but -25 there. Feeling much cozier now.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's kinda funny. I was talking to family yesterday about the weather just south of Minneapolis. They used to be further north as well. I recall visiting about 20 years ago and cruising around on snowmobiles in fields near Thief Rivers. It was stupid cold, but we had a great time.

Downloads
    Uploads
    TRF is about 30 miles north of my grandparent’s farm (-31 this am). Private lake and lots of wood for fun year round. Except for the unheated upstairs bedroom with 3 to a bed with parkas and 30 pounds of quilts. And the outhouse in January.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads
    Its a little nippy this morning at a balmy minus 23 and minus 45 on the wind chill. I think even the Norwegians are wearing coats today...
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    100 % Norwegian and I did wear a coat. Unzipped of course.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's the only sure way to know its really cold out! When do you use the zipper? 60 below?
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I remember zipping up in Fargo circa 1972 when the pickup broke down 4 blocks from home and I had two cases of long necks guests were waiting on. Wind chill was minus 75 so that’s my shameful excuse.