Downloads
    Uploads

Geissele Automatics’ AR-15 Carbine for Law Enforcement Duty: Super Duty LE, 16" Black

https://geissele.com/super-duty-le-16-black.html $750

Super Duty LE is Geissele Automatics’ complete AR-15 carbine aimed exclusively for Law Enforcement Duty. Completely assembled in-house at our facility in North Wales, Pennsylvania, the Super Duty LE series aims to bring a highly reliable carbine, effective in its functionality and more than capable of meeting the needs of the LEO community at a price point that is accessible for Police Departments and the individual officer. Our LE barrel and Geissele Gas System will allow the Super Duty LE to handle all types of ammunition (including M855A1), able to function flawlessly in the varying environmental conditions found throughout the United States while still providing the end user with soft recoil and a flat shooting experience. The Super Duty LE carbine is a modular system, offered with a variety of upgradeable options that can be tailored to rise up to the challenges faced in Law Enforcement Duty work.

This is a crazy deal at $750, especially given the upgrades and that it's coming from Geissele. Yes, at the moment it is an LEO purchase.

Downloads
    Uploads
    And after two years of screwing around, my agency just dumped $900+ each on 10 LE6920s. FML.

I need to hurry up and order one of these before I retire. Although me being me I'll still add a Vltor RET.