Downloads
    Uploads

New Gear from Arisaka

A couple new things have just been announced. Maybe old news to those who attended SHOT but I just saw these via email.

First and foremost is a threaded adapter that allows a Surefire scout tail cap to be installed on a Streamlight ProTac. This is a very nifty idea and one that will likely work well. It allows the Streamlight to be run with a tape switch that's not permanent to the light so it can be unplugged if snagged against something or if absolute stealth is a major concern.

https://arisakadefense.com/products/...-railmount-1-2

The other new item is a redesigned light mount that helps tuck the light in under a mounted laser designator. The email says available for Pic, MLOK or Keymod.

Looking at the pic mount it kind of reminds me of the VTAC LPSM. In fact I wonder if a version could be made with the light mount on one side and a swivel socket on the other. Something like this might be a nice option for maximum rail space.

Anyways, here is the light mount:

https://arisakadefense.com/collectio...ount-picatinny

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you look at the Arisaka pic thread, there are some pics of these items already up. Just got the streamlight adapter, so I'll throw a pic or two up soon.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a ProTac HL-X that's a pretty decent light. A little big maybe, but bright with good battery life.

I'll have to pick up a DS adapter as soon as they are available. With a Surefire dual switch and a Cloud Defensive pressure pad mount the light will be that much better.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk