Downloads
    Uploads

Kentucky Wins Today!

The Constitutional carry bill, or Permitless carry law passed along partisan lines, of course, 28 yea and 9 no's. Now it goes from the KY Senate, to the house where it's expected to pass, and the Governor is expected to sign it into law.

Democrats argued that it would allow people to carry without proper training, however Republicans pointed out that citizens can already carry "open" without official training, and argued that it's unconstitutional to take away a right, and then sell it back to the would be permit carry holder.

That's great news for KY folks. The NRA, heavily supported it's passage, and had the support of most of the counties Sheriffs.

FT
    Last edited by FortTom; 15 February 2019 at 17:26.
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Great news for 2A supporters. Hopefully WA state wakes up soon before it’s too late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would love for Texas to go Constitutional carry

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    "And now you understand. Anything goes wrong, anything at all... your fault, my fault, nobody's fault... it won't matter - I'm gonna blow your head off. No matter what else happens, no matter who gets killed I'm gonna blow your head off." -Big Jake

"All the Gods, all the heavens, all the hells, are within you." -Joseph Campbell

Instagram- @tomcheaney9

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Tom View Post
    I would love for Texas to go Constitutional carry

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    Well it's a victory for us, but it doesn't negate the requirement for a permit, when travelling to or through another state who has an agreement to honor KY permits, but don't allow permitless carry in their state. So, if you travel at all, except to another constitutional carry state, you'd still have to have a concealed carry permit. At least that's what I'm led to believe.

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger

Downloads
    Uploads
    That is good and all and frankly how it should be Everywhere.

But I’ll refrain what I really want to say about where was/is the NRA been all while us in Washington are getting screwed..and it’s still coming..

How’s it going FT..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    Well it's a victory for us, but it doesn't negate the requirement for a permit, when travelling to or through another state who has an agreement to honor KY permits, but don't allow permitless carry in their state. So, if you travel at all, except to another constitutional carry state, you'd still have to have a concealed carry permit. At least that's what I'm led to believe.

FT
    I can tell you this, people contacted the NRA to help us plan, organize and execute. We had 6000 petitions very quickly. It also helps that KY has has super majorities (R), in both the state house and senate.

PS. I'm good MF, thanks for asking
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger

Downloads
    Uploads
    Activism, people. None of the organizations can succeed without a public voice backing them. Write, email and most of all, phone your congress drones and make your voice heard. One or two petitions is a start, but the best representation comes when you pick up the phone and call those people. For each email, congress extrapolates the voice of 100 like-minded individuals. For each phone call, it's 1,000 to 10,000 voices echoing your sentiments. That gets these wishy washy politicians off their ass, or at the least exposes their unwillingness to help for all to see.

Washington is so full of baked potheads, nobody is going to fight for rights when they can just get high. Damn, dirty hippies!
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ya kinda

Their results said only a hair over half of the the statistics of gun owners had voted..
    Sad.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Meanwhile, back in DC: "House Dems file ‘Assault Weapons Ban of 2019’ and that’s just for starters"

https://www.guns.com/news/2019/02/18...t-for-starters
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    Washington is so full of baked potheads, nobody is going to fight for rights when they can just get high. Damn, dirty hippies!
    Ha..ha..ha...ha... They sure got active and got the legalized fight and vote out for smoking the old green stuff, though.

NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger