Four days ago my twin brother’s youngest, he’s 6 months old and his name is Liam, was at daycare and “started breathing funny” and went into cardiac arrest. He coded for 7-10 minutes during the ambulance ride to the hospital. He was later moved to a children’s hospital that is the best in the state for specialized pediatric ICU patients. It was later discovered that he had a severe brain bleed, blood on his spine, internal abdominal bleeding, detached retinas among other complications. The next day the doctors said his retinas aren’t detached but there is bleeding behind the retinas. They also now believe the internal bleeding has stopped.

The last couple of days he has been stable but still very critical. He is on a breathing machine and it’s still very touch and go. I’m not sure this is the place for this and I’m certainly not trying to bring the mood down but I wanted to reach out and get as many people praying for this little guy as possible. I know you guys are like family on here and I’ve seen us come together before.

So if you’re the praying type, please keep my family and little Liam in your prayers. We need a miracle here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk