Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Farva View Post
    I agree. They willingly gave them up before the warrant was presented it was just how cold and calculated she was. Like there was zero remorse. The deputy side of me gets it but the human side of me was pissed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I know the job has to be numbing and they need their own coping mechanisms, but I fear that only makes the rift between LEO and civilian grow over time.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, prayers to you and family. I wish I could do more.

Downloads
    Uploads
    There are no words. We're here.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Makes me sick to think about and pulls at my heart. I've been somewhat avoiding this thread because I didn't want to read that he isn't doing well. Thinking of you and the family often though.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyzik View Post
    Makes me sick to think about and pulls at my heart. I've been somewhat avoiding this thread because I didn't want to read that he isn't doing well. Thinking of you and the family often though.
    Right with you.

Someone needs their ass kicked.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Right with you.

Someone needs their ass kicked.
    Agreed with both you and Pyzik.

Thoughts come to my mind every day about this. Praying not only for him but his family also.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It is with the heaviest of hearts that I write to you guys to inform you that little Liam lost his fight and gained his wings around midnight (CST). He fought hard for two hours after the decision was made to take him off of the ventilator. I was extremely honored and fortunate to be side by side Liam, my brother and sister law from start to finish. His mom and dad were at peace and now he is too.

I can’t thank you guys enough for all the thoughts and prayers and I’m sorry if this thread has caused you guys any undue heart ache, I know WEVO is a place of therapy, information and fun and I wasn’t trying to bring the mood down. I just wanted to let you guys know what was going on and help get more people behind our little guy.

Your support has filled me with joy knowing you guys are in our corner. Liam’s fight is over now but ours is just beginning. I’m already beating the war drums.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Always do more than is required of you"
    - General George S. Patton

Downloads
    Uploads
    Let me know if I can do anything for the family. So sorry to hear about this.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel so bad for you and your family. Especially brother and sister-in-law.

I know there aren't words that can be written to offer much support. Our hearts are heavy with yours but know he's with God and knows only Joy and Love.

I'm not sure what I could offer but if our house could do anything for you, let me know.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Damn...

F’ing hell.
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    Man, still breaks my heart. I will keep mom and dad in my prayers. Here is one for the little man, some get up and walk away and some find ultimate relief...

The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    So very sorry for this unthinkable loss. I've seen this too many times and the pain families feel cuts me to the bone. Please send my regards, and prayers for peace and strength to the parents and all of little Liam's family and supporters.

If you can, please try to explain the process of the SUIDI (Sudden, Unattended Infant Death investigation) Form, as I'm sure some questions will be coming. It always feels accusatory, but if they can somehow stay focused on the fact that the information can help bring a swift end to the hunt for the perpetrator, it might help to get them through it. I don't wish it on anyone, and I dread doing it every single time a child dies. In Ohio, we do them for all kids under 2 years and above that is an option because of the multitude of questions and detail it brings to the case.

Be strong, friend.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    My heart aches for your family and especially for a little boy who should be growing up to do all the things a boy should get to do.

I’m sure he felt the love of his parents and he will be waiting on them to one day meet again

Rest easy, Liam

Downloads
    Uploads
    God damn, I'm sorry for your loss. I know words are pointless and we've never met, but I'm sitting here sobbing for your nephew.

People that hurt kids or pets need to be rounded up, shot, and dumped on the side of the road for carrion to eat.

Downloads
    Uploads
    There is a special place in hell for people who do this to children.