Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean there. The current RP form is something that came about after 41F. The one I have sitting here is dated May 2016 (ATF 5320.23).
    "On January 4, 2016, the Attorney General signed ATF Final Rule 41F, Machineguns, Destructive Devices and Certain Other Firearms; Background Checks for Responsible Persons of a Trust or Legal Entity With Respect To Making or Transferring a Firearm, amending the regulations regarding the making or transferring of a firearm under the National Firearms Act (NFA). The goal of the final rule is to ensure that the identification and background check requirements apply equally to individuals, trusts, and legal entities who apply to make or receive NFA firearms. Final Rule 41F became effective on July 13, 2016."

https://www.atf.gov/rules-and-regula...ective-july-13

What I was trying to get at was that I would think they would have forms that reflect no longer needing a CLEO signature since this was such a major change.

I am using the same form date.

When I scan them back in after signing to upload into efile I will only send in the ATF copy online. Hopefully there is no issue there. If so let me know, if not carry on :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    What I was trying to get at was that I would think they would have forms that reflect no longer needing a CLEO signature since this was such a major change.
    You are off your game, Alamo. The form does reflect the change. No CLEO signature is required. It's just a notification. On the bottom of page 3, in the "Information for the Chief Law Enforcement Officer" section, it states "No action on your part is required."

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you to everyone that helped me get this done. It's only about 5 months behind schedule but finally done.