Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I pretty sure as the trustee you can upload everything, including the RP questionnaires.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post
    I pretty sure as the trustee you can upload everything, including the RP questionnaires.
    I hope so. I want to make it as easy as possible for my dad (the other trustee).

I hope you are correct.

Downloads
    Uploads
    He his correct. You have to manually sign the RP forms and then scan them in digitally. I use my phone and GeniusScan. Once they're scanned, you can just upload each form to each RP you've entered in eFile. You'll also have to upload a picture for each person. No one else needs to log in.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post
    He his correct. You have to manually sign the RP forms and then scan them in digitally. I use my phone and GeniusScan. Once they're scanned, you can just upload each form to each RP you've entered in eFile. You'll also have to upload a picture for each person. No one else needs to log in.
    This is fantastic news. I don't want to send my dad to the ATF site. That would be a nightmare.

The RP form.... do you know the number or what kind of form that is or where I can get a copy?

FYI I will probably get a bunch of prints done.... like 4 or 5 cards per person. That way when I want to SBR something else I can just submit it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Your google-fu is weak, grasshopper

https://www.atf.gov/firearms/docs/fo...onnaire-532023

Edit: Also, you usually have to submit a pair of print cards, so if you are getting multiples, get an even number.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    The RP form.... do you know the number or what kind of form that is or where I can get a copy?
    Alamo, I know we're here to help, but come on man. Read the directions on the eFile site. It specifically tells you which form (and where to get it) in the beginning on the first page of the Form 1 section (it also has it on the attachment drop down menu, but that's a little harder to see). Yes, the site is horribly designed, but the directions on the first page do actually walk you through most of it.

Last edited by gatordev; 11 May 2019 at 06:49.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post
    Alamo, I know we're here to help, but come on man. Read the directions on the eFile site. It specifically tells you which form (and where to get it) in the beginning on the first page of the Form 1 section (it also has it on the attachment drop down menu, but that's a little harder to see). Yes, the site is horribly designed, but the directions on the first page do actually walk you through most of it.

Dude you gotta read the directions...

Downloads
    Uploads
    In my defense I did look at the eform ATF site, reset my password and all that and tried to look through all the FAQ and whatnot.

The last time I did a form 1 was like 2015 maybe.

Admittedly I didn't see the full instructions and all that so I will take some chiding for not looking enough. :)

Basically though this has been dragging on for a long time. I was just going to let silencer shop do it but they are dropping the ball big time advertising what they can't even do (yet). Who knows when that will be back online.

My schedule and work hours lately (getting home 1am or 2am) leaves me with a clouded mind while I'm trying to get back into the game regarding work etc and deal with stuff while basically working two jobs.

I'm basically just trying to make sure I have my shit together so I don't have to keep putting this off.

Little things like getting two sets of prints each is a big deal and ultimately saves me a world of headache. The form number, knowing I can print, sign and scan is another helpful bit of information.

Even with the fingerprint cards not all of them being sold online are the latest ones and I don't want to give them an excuse to hold me up because of that.

My only experience with efile was a long time ago and a pain in the ass. I had someone give me a ring to help walk me through some parts of it before but now it's different.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just admit that you didn't RTFM, then go and RTFM.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    Just admit that you didn't RTFM, then go and RTFM.
    I didn't RTFM. LOL. Not all of it at least. Which is almost as good as none of it apparently.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I spent a few hours at our local S.O. getting printed. I now have 4 print cards each for the people on my trust. It would have been a lot nicer just going to the DMV but then again it is a jail after all. I don't know how you guys that are LEOs can stand that kind of environment and the sheer amount of stupidity coming through the doors everyday.

All the info on the cards is not filled out yet and I still need to fill out the responsible person's form and all that jive.

I want to get everything all filled out (correctly) before I do the e-file part of it.

You have my permission to flame away but I don't want to F this up, especially the parts of the finger print cards that I need to fill out... the last thing I want is getting some rejection letter.

In any case it's progress. I will be working on it over the next few days before or after work...
    Last edited by alamo5000; 21 May 2019 at 19:11.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you fuck something up... You usually get an email asking for additional information, clarification, or pictures. The nice thing about efile is you can immediately log in, fix it, and the submission keeps going forward.

Don't overthink.... heh, what am I saying, that's like saying don't be you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    If you fuck something up... You usually get an email asking for additional information, clarification, or pictures. The nice thing about efile is you can immediately log in, fix it, and the submission keeps going forward.

Don't overthink.... heh, what am I saying, that's like saying don't be you.
    Right now I just have a headache. I got some red light camera ticket for doing a right turn on red in some little one horse town that is trying to extort money from people... had to haul one of my parents to the ER the other night nearly unconscious and a few other things.

Not feeling like a lot of bullshit to be honest. WEVO is one of my escape areas even if you guys do give me shit from time to time.

That said I have basically been waiting on Silencer Shop to get their shit together for ages but I am going it alone because I am tired of waiting.

I would have gladly paid Silencer Shop to prepare things for me rather than wait around a jail for two hours waiting to be printed.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Do finger print cards have an expiration date? Like meaning if I got printed today and then a year from now wanted to SBR something else would they still take them? The prints are obviously good but is there some obscure rule that says prints have to be done within a certain time frame or whatever? I asked the lady who printed us to leave the date off but she just dated the cards anyway after saying she wouldn't.

Other than that what is an OCA, Universal Control Number, ORI, etc? Do I just leave those blank?

Also for employer address it's right under the person who took the prints, so is that their employer name and address or mine? For residence is that just the state or the county?

Do I need to put a reason for being finger printed?

I was just going to put N/A on all the parts that don't apply like aliases or whatever...