Downloads
    Uploads

Wilson Combat EDC X9

Anyone have one?

How do you like it?

Where did you purchase it from?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Don’t have one. Thought about it. Gunslingers is highly recommended on the 1911 forums. It’s where I got my Wilson. Email for best price.

https://www.migunslingers.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    I thought about getting one for a little while but got a good deal on a flange barreled Wilson Professional from the golden years, so I went with that instead. Lots of 1911 guys seems to have good things to say about the EDC X9. Pretty much have only heard good things. Only negatives I can think of off the top of my head: The correct backstrap and trigger length combination made a difference in how well the gun could be controlled. Many people have also commented that the final fit and finish is slightly below what they have come to expect from Wilson over the years... but people seems to have more complaints about post-2015 Wilson in general, so take that point for what its worth.

Mags are kinda pricey too.

Downloads
    Uploads
    FWIW John from Ballistic Radio has one and really likes it. I got to fondle his and chat about it at ATEi's shop one day. It felt GREAT.
    Again probably not much help other than letting you know he has one and perhaps you could possibly chat with him. He's a cool dude and a shooter. Not some poor who just takes pics of guns like me.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    I just pulled the proverbial trigger on one from Brownells of all places. They were offering 10% off today, so I snagged one for less than I could find elsewhere. Review to follow at some point.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I just pulled the proverbial trigger on one from Brownells of all places. They were offering 10% off today, so I snagged one for less than I could find elsewhere. Review to follow at some point.
    Nice

Hope you used your active junky for a additional kick back.

Downloads
    Uploads