Downloads
    Uploads

Maryland Dem Rep calls for "Doxing" Gun Rights Activists.

Not only is this highly dangerous and puts the people exercising their first amendment rights, but also puts their families and property in danger. It's a sad state of affairs when the Democratic Party begins declaring war on people exercising their first amendment rights. If you feel comfy in your state, and think it can't happen to you, think again. It only takes one lunatic to declare war on you and your family.

It's happening, folks.

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Democrats believe in free speech... as long as it speech they approve of.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's things like this that are going to get people hurt. And I don't mean just feelings either. Somebody is going to show up on somebody else's doorstep or harass their kids or any number of things. They might go to their work or all kinds of things could transpire. Absolutely nothing good comes from anything like this.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Let me be the first to say, hey Robbie Leonard, go fuck yourself. Douchebags like you will be the first to go in the upcoming unpleasantness... Lets get this party started.
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry R View Post
    Hmmm, If the democrats info is not public, dox them? Sauce for the goose ...
    Problem with doing that is (speaking in broad terms here), the ones willing/wanting to do property damage or worse in "defense" of their cause aren't the republican, 2A supporting folks. It's the Antifa, AOC-supporters and their ilk.

What I'm trying to say is the risk of harm to the democrats is substantially less than to those of us with a conservative viewpoint, so that wouldn't be much in the way of dissuasion for them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Agree. The only result would be "See it can happen to you too." Because I'm sure that as soon as violence happened to a conservative, this clown would do everything he could to distance himself from it. "Not my fault!"
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by PJD642 View Post
    Problem with doing that is (speaking in broad terms here), the ones willing/wanting to do property damage or worse in "defense" of their cause aren't the republican, 2A supporting folks. It's the Antifa, AOC-supporters and their ilk.

What I'm trying to say is the risk of harm to the democrats is substantially less than to those of us with a conservative viewpoint, so that wouldn't be much in the way of dissuasion for them.
    ,What scares me more than "Antifa" or the likes, is that this guy is a ranking member of the DNC apparatus, and a likely successor to the House seat for his district next year, not some dude living in his parents basement living on pot and canned spaghetti.

FT
    Last edited by FortTom; 12 March 2019 at 06:48.
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Let me be the first to say, hey Robbie Leonard, go fuck yourself. Douchebags like you will be the first to go in the upcoming unpleasantness... Lets get this party started.
    100% agreed.

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger

Downloads
    Uploads
    Agree. The only result would be "See it can happen to you too." Because I'm sure that as soon as violence happened to a conservative, this clown would do everything he could to distance himself from it. "Not my fault!"
    Jerry, my biggest fear in getting retribution, by doing "them" the same way, would be one of their children getting harmed/killed by some unstable psycho. Democrats don't have that same fear. For them, the end justifies the means.

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger

Downloads
    Uploads
    FT, I understand. I don't want anyone hurt on either side of this. Didn't think about an unstable psycho from the conservative ranks. However, there are factions that consider themselves conservative, but in reality are just hate groups. I see your point. I just want to be left alone. I will treat others the same, regardless of their beliefs.
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

Downloads
    Uploads
    FT, I understand. I don't want anyone hurt on either side of this. Didn't think about an unstable psycho from the conservative ranks. However, there are factions that consider themselves conservative, but in reality are just hate groups. I see your point. I just want to be left alone. I will treat others the same, regardless of their beliefs.
    Yeah, I figured as much. I was quite sure that you would have that kind of wisdom and attitude towards human life and safety, especially when it comes to the weak, the young and the innocent.

Sure there are nut jobs on the conservative side of the issue. Folks like us don't want violence. Just reference the last election when liberals destroyed hundreds of millions of dollar worth of property because queen Hillary lost an election. Again, they don't give a shit, who they hurt, liberalism is a freaking mental illness. When Dems took the House back, how many conservatives did you see rioting, looting, and beating old folks? Let me guess. None. But I am very concerned that it's going to get to the point where folks have had enough, and start "punching" back. Give me two hours and I could put together a team that would make "Antifa" folks shit their pants when the saw us coming.

I'd prefer a national discourse and a peaceful resolution myself. But I'm not willing to Dox someone, when it puts their dumbasses and families and property in danger. Unfortunately, they don't see how that whole thing could backfire on them.

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger

Downloads
    Uploads
    The way I see it is this: Why do a bunch of unarmed idiots want to pick a fight with a bunch of well armed individuals? And not to mention threatening well armed law abiding citizens with violence will not end well for them. Reminds me of our association who decided that the State trooper who lives directly across the street from me, that it was against their rules to park a business vehicle in our own driveways. They contacted him and told him he can no longer park his squad car in his driveway. Lets just say that didn't go to well for the association. Fricken idiots. I talked to him a few days ago and said "I wonder when they decided it was a good idea to screw with the state trooper" He just laughed, super nice guy...
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The way I see it is this: Why do a bunch of unarmed idiots want to pick a fight with a bunch of well armed individuals? e guy...
    They don't. They're counting on our willingness to sit at the table and talk. They also count on their local and state cops and Guard units to do the dirty work of disarming us. I think most cops and guard units will side with us, when it comes to us vs. them, but I also realize that there are a lot of cops that have big stiffies thinking about the power of disarming "us". I don't count on anyone, if it comes to that, except locals who have the gear and the balls to take on all comers.

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger

Downloads
    Uploads
    But on the other side of the isle: Kentucky Governor signs popular constitutional carry bill into law!!

https://www.guns.com/news/2019/03/12...-bill-into-law

Downloads
    Uploads
    But on the other side of the isle: Kentucky Governor signs popular constitutional carry bill into law!!

https://www.guns.com/news/2019/03/12...-bill-into-law
    Yep! However I'll still have to re-up my CCW permit, If I want/need to drive through other states that don't have constitutional carry.

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger