Thread: 12.5 Kino Upper

Downloads
    Uploads

12.5 Kino Upper

Hey guys Im looking to change the barrel and rail on a 10.5 upper to a 12.5. I came across the BCM Kino upper and I like the idea of the longer sight radius on a 12.5 barrel and keeping with the carbine gas for reliability.

BCM is out of stock and talked to Centurion who is not doing custom work right now. So does anyone know where one could find just the barrel with the fsb?

Thanks
    Tom

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    "And now you understand. Anything goes wrong, anything at all... your fault, my fault, nobody's fault... it won't matter - I'm gonna blow your head off. No matter what else happens, no matter who gets killed I'm gonna blow your head off." -Big Jake

"All the Gods, all the heavens, all the hells, are within you." -Joseph Campbell

Instagram- @tomcheaney9

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok call off the search I found a used upper that was just listed. haha

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    "And now you understand. Anything goes wrong, anything at all... your fault, my fault, nobody's fault... it won't matter - I'm gonna blow your head off. No matter what else happens, no matter who gets killed I'm gonna blow your head off." -Big Jake

"All the Gods, all the heavens, all the hells, are within you." -Joseph Campbell

Instagram- @tomcheaney9