Thread: Need help

Downloads
    Uploads

Need help

Have any of you guys ever heard of or purchased from GLOCK GUNS SHOP? Its an online firearm dealer but a few things there has that little guy in the back of my head waving the red flags. I added the pistol I wanted to my cart and went to checkout and the only options they have are: Zelle, Cash app, and Bitcoin. Out of the hundreds and hundreds of orders I have placed online this is the first place that doesn't take a credit card, first red flag. I did some recon on Zelle and cash app and they clearly state to only send money to "people you know and trust"
    Without using a credit card I have zero recourse if things go south. They also don't have an address or phone number listed on their site, second red flag.

The site looks nice but lacks things like descriptions of the actual firearms and whats included, like mags, back-straps, etc...
    Even if you haven't heard of them or used them please chime in and give me your opinion. On the flip side they did answer my email real quick but at the end of the day, so would a scammer... I wonder how I can get some credible evidence from them to establish trust?? Maybe ask for a copy of their FFL??

Here's the web site: https://glocksgunshop.com/

As the old saying goes, when there is doubt, there is no doubt... TIA!
    Last edited by Stone; 5 August 2020 at 22:42.
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads

Need help

I went on their website, plus looked for reviews. I see the same red flags, plus some of their pricing seems too good to be true, IMO. $799 for a Sig P320 X5 Legion? I see some on GB for $950+, but most are going for over a grand. Then they offer "custom" Glocks for up to $2800+. From a store that I can't find a single review? No way. Nothing on YouTube, Google doesn't reveal anything. I'd empty my cart and walk away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by apmcdaniel; 5 August 2020 at 23:08.

Downloads
    Uploads
    "I'd empty my cart and walk away."

Thanks brother, that's what I am leaning towards. Hopefully many will see this and steer clear as well.
    I tried a BBB search as well, nothing...
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Run, don't walk. If it's not well regarded (like RA is here), I won't part with a dime.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    The misspellings on the website are a big red flag along with everything else already pointed out.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    "I'd empty my cart and walk away."

Thanks brother, that's what I am leaning towards. Hopefully many will see this and steer clear as well.
    I tried a BBB search as well, nothing...
    That's a good point; I appreciate that you posted this. It's a public service announcement!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks guys! I appreciate the input. Took your advice and ran away...

Downloads
    Uploads
    And run a full virus and malware scan just for visiting there.